RPG Maker Forums

The Stranger
The Stranger
At least you actually have a project thread, I still haven't got around to making mine. xD TBH, I think the main thing stopping me at this point is anxiety.
hiddenone
hiddenone
@The Stranger Anxiety makes it tough to put up a project thread for sure, I actually did a few 'rough draft' threads that I didn't submit before finally hitting the button... And then I hid for a while so I wouldn't see what reactions I was getting. :guffaw:
The Stranger
The Stranger
@hiddenone Glad I'm not alone. xD I get really anxious posting replies to threads in general, so I only tend to post stuff which I hope doesn't gain too much attention. Even then, I'll keep my eye on that thread until I'm sure no one will reply to what I've posted. Anxiety really does get in the way of a lot of things.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just finished composing a boss battle theme!
Scripted a multi-variable weather system that randomizes wind speed, cloudiness, rain, fogginess, etc, while attempting to realistically account for interactions between them (e.g. wind speed affects fogginess, cloudiness affects rain, etc), the current weather pattern, and the player's biome e.g. swamp, beach, etc. Now I "just" have to tie visuals and sounds to the variables so stuff actually happens...
I'm having a headache balancing the combat using flat defense so I'm gonna use percentual armor, in this pic, Simon has 16 on Defense which means all the incoming damage will be reduced by 16% this will ease my burden a bit.
!Have a nice day everybody¡
SO glad they patched outer worlds for switch! I can finally play it! Weird that other peeps are still having issues. I know it was really chugging on my lite when it first came out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anjing_gila