RPG Maker Forums

Liak
Liak
Yes, he should kill the enemies himself. Requires some caution, but it's more intuitively comprehensible.
Liak
Liak
Well, on the other hand there are certainly ways to explain why it strengthens the beast master even if someone else kills a beast. Something along the lines "Whenever a beast dies ..." instead of "Whenever the beast master kills a beast ...", you know what I mean? You just have to give good reasons. :)
Robin
Robin
Well, I guess the justification would be that he was in a party that helped defeat the enemy. I don't think it pines for a detailed explanation, after all, in most games, everyone in the party gets experience without them each attacking every individual enemy.
B.Ultimus
B.Ultimus
I think it may add to the strategy if the Beastmaster gets the final blow to get stronger.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

now that fmod is free for indie(<200k revenue), it would be interesting to see someone add fmod support for rpg maker
Can't say I can't promise progress on a project just yet. But I can say I had fun databasing tonight. :)
Working on a new menu for my game. I'm not sure if I should get the Lune Engine to make it more unique. I think I'll be making the text color more white to match the "Menu" color. I may add some little stamps or markings to make it look more like it's paper.
SF_Monster6 added!

Wonder when the next theme contest is coming?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kingmalo360