Comments on Profile Post by Sauteed_Onion

1. RachelTheSeeker
    Jun 13, 2018
    Marsigne and Sauteed_Onion like this.
  2. Sauteed_Onion
    Sauteed_Onion
    So are you going full fledged Wizardry clone? VERY interested to see what you come up with if that's the case meow.
    Jun 13, 2018
    Marsigne and RachelTheSeeker like this.
  3. RachelTheSeeker
    RachelTheSeeker
    Indeed I am. Trying to imitate the classic style (before Wiz 6~8), while adding my own unique twists in. Taking inspiration from AD&D as well, as the originals borrowed elements from such games.
    Jun 13, 2018
  4. Sauteed_Onion
    Sauteed_Onion
    One of my favorite games of all time was Wizardry 5 for the SNES I liked 6-8 pretty well, I never beat 8. I beat the socks off of 6 and 7 though. I think 6 was my favorite out of the triology.
    Jun 13, 2018
    Marsigne and RachelTheSeeker like this.
  5. RachelTheSeeker
    RachelTheSeeker
    Wiz 8 was pretty good, but never got far. Played a bit of 5 on the SNES, but did awful and hadn't touched it since. I like a bunch of Wiz clones (Elminage, Dark Spire, or even Etrian Odyssey if you count it similar enough), and am gonna play the original in the coming days.
    Jun 13, 2018
  6. Sauteed_Onion
    Sauteed_Onion
    I will say, if you're going to try the original wizardry out, maybe take another shot at 5. I think that was maybe the best pre 6-7-8 wizardry game there was. For me anyways. I'd play the SNES version if you can get it.
    Jul 4, 2018
    RachelTheSeeker likes this.