Comments on Profile Post by NeoFantasy

1. cabfe
    cabfe
    Technically, it just started yesterday and will run until tomorrow. Only the conferences have ended.
    Jun 14, 2018
    Marsigne and NeoFantasy like this.
  2. FleshToDust
    FleshToDust
    Octopath Traveler had a cool artstyle.
    Jun 14, 2018
    NeoFantasy and Traveling Bard like this.
  3. JtheDuelist
    JtheDuelist
    Kind of disappointed that IntiCreates didn't drop any "Gunvolt Chronicles: Luminous Avenger iX" info at E3. Also was kind of hoping for some "God Eater 3" info.
    Jun 14, 2018
    NeoFantasy likes this.
  4. Traveling Bard
    Traveling Bard
    For me, it's Cyperpunk 2077 (in CD Project I trust), Daemon x Machina (armor core vet + macross vet + fire emblem vet all on-board?!), Octopath traveler (weird name but I like what I see of it), Sea of Solitude (seems like an interesting concept), & Dragon Quest 11 (though it's just a localization, still excited to get it in September!).
    Jun 14, 2018
  5. Redeye
    Redeye
    Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition for sure. Do you know how long we've been waiting just to get the unlocalized PS3 content to the west? How long we've been waiting just to play as Flynn for more than 2 minutes?? Oh also, unlike some change-allergic schmucks, I'm actually looking forward to Fallout 76.
    Jun 14, 2018
    starlight dream likes this.
  6. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    @Traveling Bard Been looking forward to Cyberpunk 2077 for a while now. I hope it comes out soonish, and that it's as good as it looks.
    Jun 14, 2018
    Shikashi, Traveling Bard and Marsigne like this.
  7. FleshToDust
    FleshToDust
    @The Stranger In case you didn't know, 2077 will be in 1st person instead of 3rd or 1st.
    Jun 14, 2018
    Traveling Bard and The Stranger like this.
  8. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Jun 14, 2018
    Marsigne and FleshToDust like this.