Comments on Profile Post by Drenz

1. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    I got the loser part down. So I must be very close! :kaopride:
    Jun 14, 2018
    The Stranger and Drenz like this.
  2. Drenz
    Drenz
    I know the feeling. I'm right there with you -__- Let's both resolve to never give up!
    Jun 14, 2018
    The Stranger and starlight dream like this.
  3. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    Nope, never giving up! :D
    Jun 14, 2018
  4. FleshToDust
    FleshToDust
    All these motivational things always make me cringe.
    Jun 14, 2018
    The Stranger likes this.
  5. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    Jun 15, 2018
  6. FleshToDust
    FleshToDust
    Eh... I don't know about that.
    Jun 15, 2018
  7. The Stranger
  8. FleshToDust
  9. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    Not a fan of rudeness.
    Jun 15, 2018
  10. Drenz
    Drenz
    You can always just ignore them lol that would probably be more productive
    Jun 15, 2018
    starlight dream and The Stranger like this.
  11. Poryg
    Poryg
    Life has already taught me so many times that it's not that simple. I don't count how many times I've tried... But I'm always pushed into the ground. Every single time.
    Jun 15, 2018
  12. Drenz
    Drenz
    That win is coming in the future. You can't let the amount of failures stop you. Because let me tell you, I fail all the time. Still, even after winning sometimes. Failure teaches you better and one day that win is gonna come. Just because of that tenacity, and that never say die attitude. Take it from someone who stays at the bottom a lot.
    Jun 15, 2018
  13. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    @Drenz I wish I had your optimism. Life has taught me to always expect the worst. I tell others to not lose hope because hope is vital to make it through the darkness, but I lost most of mine years ago.
    Jun 15, 2018
    Drenz and starlight dream like this.
  14. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    I've accumulated many failures but I love trying anyway. Makes life more fun.^^
    Jun 15, 2018
    Drenz and The Stranger like this.
  15. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    @The Stranger My piles of failures are good teachers of humility though. (Tough lesson to accept). Understanding my limitations and not overreaching.
    It helps towards framing hopes better in the future and succeeding at more realistic goals.
    Jun 15, 2018
    Drenz and The Stranger like this.
  16. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    @starlight dream My greatest failures simply taught me to not trust other people because doing so will take everything from me, and may even cost me my life. That's all I learnt from my failures. :p Well, I guess they did also humble me.
    Jun 15, 2018
    starlight dream and Drenz like this.
  17. Drenz
    Drenz
    @The Stranger I ain't nothing special, brotha. I just learned over the years that it is my failures that teach me the most. Now a days, I love to fail. Because it just means I'm gonna be that much better when I get up and try it again. You can't dwell on the bad you've been through in the form of a negative, you need to think of it as "How can I learn and grow from this?"
    Jun 15, 2018
  18. Drenz
    Drenz
    @The Stranger Then get out there and kick some ass! Haha. You got this, man! Not to mention, I got your back you ever need it! :D
    Jun 15, 2018
  19. Poryg
    Poryg
    I'm in no position to be saying that. When I wake up, all I do is struggle to survive. Then sleep... And next day again. I need a break. A rest... But no. No rest. And when it looks like I finally have some breathing room... Boom. Boom. I'm screwed. Once again. Can't say it's undeserved. It's just exhausting.
    Jun 15, 2018
    Drenz likes this.
  20. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    For sure failures have taught me what NOT to do again. It's good to know those things :p

Most of my failures are writing/art/work related. So they completely fall upon me. But they were great lessons. And I had fun making those 'mistakes'.^^
    Jun 15, 2018
    Drenz likes this.
  21. Poryg
    Poryg
    The times change so fast... It's just too fast for me. I don't know what is going to happen tomorrow, let alone in a year. I just know that whatever does, it's not going to be pleasant. I don't even know how it feels to be happy anymore. I don't have the motivation to be happy either... It's just desperation.
    Jun 15, 2018
    Drenz likes this.
  22. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    @Poryg Sorry to hear it's so difficult. Maybe you can talk to your doctor, because you sound unwell :( Is there someone you can talk to about your difficulties, or ask for advice?
    Jun 15, 2018
    Drenz likes this.
  23. Poryg
    Poryg
    In fact even my emotions have greatly reduced compared to past. I used to feel so many emotions it was insane. But as time developed... People betrayed me again and again, so I learned to block huge pain. As I progressed, I blocked more and more emotions... And became more blunt in the process. What others need to gather courage for to say, has become a daily bread for me.
    Jun 15, 2018
    Drenz likes this.
  24. Poryg
    Poryg
    @starlight dream I've been unwell for last 4 years to be honest. My character is gradually disappearing. I will end up being a bitter old man as I grow old :D It's the way I went on since I was younger... Some people cut themselves to make it easier, I've directly developed emotion blocking mechanisms. Not a good step either :D It's not visible too often, but from time to time I just break down and get depressed.
    Jun 15, 2018
    Drenz likes this.
  25. Poryg
    Poryg
    The changes are the most visible in my love life. I used to be quite a romantic. But as I changed, even my love. I've earned an ability to control my feelings of love to a great extent. It's therefore hard to impress me. But when you do, it's up to me as to what I do. And oftentimes I end up pursuing the girl knowing I can't get her... Because I can extract some motivation from it.
    Jun 15, 2018
    Drenz likes this.
  26. Marsigne
    Marsigne
    Seems like "Do or do not: There is no try." fits here. :)
    Jun 15, 2018
    Drenz and Poryg like this.
  27. Poryg
    Poryg
    So far I've been amazing in that though. Due to the interest not being mutual I end up with the girl liking my attention, but trampling on my feelings in the end. Fortunately though, I have become resistant to emotional pain... To such an extent that I almost don't feel it. I just break down every once in a while.
    Jun 15, 2018
    Drenz and Marsigne like this.
  28. Marsigne
    Marsigne
    I have my methods too, and I think I've been getting better at them over time. Keep improving on it, but watch out for their bites. :p
    Jun 15, 2018
  29. Poryg
    Poryg
    It's impossible when you're in the middle of a kiss though, they can bite your tongue.
    Jun 15, 2018
    Marsigne likes this.
  30. Marsigne
    Marsigne
    Seems like you have some fail-check to do.
    Jun 15, 2018
  31. Poryg
    Poryg
    Nah, I had a friend with which I've done worse things than just kissing, she just bit my tongue a lot while kissing. And she wasn't too soft about it either :(
    Jun 15, 2018
  32. Marsigne
    Marsigne
    Have you asked her to not do so again?
    Jun 15, 2018
  33. Poryg
    Poryg
    No point in doing that.
    Jun 15, 2018
  34. Marsigne
    Marsigne
    If she's not aware of it, then there's no point in continuing, indeed. But you may want to make sure for your own sake. :)
    Jun 15, 2018
  35. Poryg
    Poryg
    She knew I didn't like it, since I punched her once in a shoulder. Too bad she liked pain...
    Jun 15, 2018
  36. Marsigne
    Marsigne
    RIP, You have a point. From this point, it seems like specific context is needed, so if you want to have a 2nd ear, you're free to PM me about it and we can figure out more of it together. :kaohi:
    Jun 15, 2018
    Poryg and Drenz like this.
  37. Poryg
    Poryg
    No thanks :D
    Jun 15, 2018
    Drenz likes this.
  38. Drenz
    Drenz
    @Poryg We are all here for you, man! If you ever need to talk because that's what you need. Someone to listen. So feel free to PM me also :]
    Jun 15, 2018
    Poryg and Marsigne like this.
  39. Poryg
    Poryg
    I'm not really the type to be depressed for long, but thank you for the offer.
    Jun 15, 2018