Comments on Profile Post by Drenz

1. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    The middle of a story is always boring, though. It's just pointless character interaction and sub-plots; feels like padding. Can't wait to get to the end. :p Also, my story had a prologue.
    Jun 16, 2018
    Drenz likes this.
  2. Drenz
    Drenz
    Haha that can be true too! I just mean we are in such a rush these days, sometimes we forget to slow down and enjoy the little things around us going on.

And it had to be a badass prologue haha
    Jun 16, 2018
    starlight dream and The Stranger like this.
  3. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I fully agree with you. People should stop always hungering for more, and just enjoy the here and now. Take some time to appreciate what they already have, even if it's not much.
    Jun 16, 2018
    Drenz likes this.
  4. The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    @The Stranger the middle is important too! Imagine two meals where one is a big loaf of bread and one is Bread, Apples, Chips, and Fish. both meals the same size portion. One big story can be very bland compared to one main plot and several small subplots
    Jun 16, 2018
  5. Marquise*
    Marquise*
    That is a sweet status you have there!
    Jun 16, 2018
    starlight dream and Drenz like this.
  6. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    The middle is where all the fun, exploration, growth and meeting others is^^
    If we don't stop to smell the roses, and just rush by, we didn't really experience the roses.
    Great things can be around us all the time, and they can go unnoticed if we don't pay attention.
    Jun 16, 2018
    Marquise*, The Mighty Palm and Drenz like this.
  7. Drenz
    Drenz
    Jun 16, 2018
    Marquise* likes this.