RPG Maker Forums

OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
1. Ignore them.
2. Tell them to figure it out themselves.
3. Ask them if they please stop bothering you.
4. Tell them to fork off.
Guiguimu
Guiguimu
Ask if he has payed attention to the tutorial.
Kes
Kes
Part of the job description of being a developer is being patient with players who don't seem to get it. One of the quickest ways of blowing your reputation as a dev is being seen as 'unhelpful' to players.
OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
I think putting a tutorial system in your game might help to lessen those kinds of questions. Even the most basic movements should have tutorials. And when the player needs to re-read an explanation, consider placing a section on that Main Menu that allows them to read it again.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

GameDevJohn wrote on whtdragon's profile.
Hey I used you bunny and cat spritesheet for a game jam game. Thanks so much! You have really beautiful stuff here. I'll credit you at https://gamedevjohn.itch.io/bunny-boy
The video of a psycho chasing people on the streets with a sword before getting subdued is wild. Apparent screenshots of his Twitter feed (EDIT: confirmed by Dallas police) before it went private reveal a dangerous delusional mindset. I heard there was a bow person too. The crazies are really coming out of the woodworks.
Stream will be live shortly with some Witcher 3, followed by a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Managed to find a way to hang a bed cover over my window. So no more being toasted alive in the afternoon!:kaoswt2:
So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apoorv