Comments on Profile Post by Ms Littlefish

1. shadefoundry
    shadefoundry
    Buying real food is one of those things that you should probably do sooner than later. Living off of instant noodles and ice cream is incredibly unhealthy. Trust me I've tried it.:p
    Jun 20, 2018
  2. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    All the good stuff, real food included :)
    Jun 20, 2018
  3. Sauteed_Onion
    Sauteed_Onion
    I like tuna fish and mac and cheese with a splash of honey. Meow.
    Jun 20, 2018
  4. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Yeah... living without proper food is never great. Really, for the most part I really mean "cooked" food because most of what I ate was pretty good. Boiled eggs, fruit, nuts, smoothies. But...those are already my snacks on any given day to sustain my activity level. When I don't cook I almost never eat enough. Also unhealthy.
    Jun 20, 2018
  5. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    It's very easy for your diet to become crappy when you're working hard. Sure, fruit smoothies, nuts and what not aren't bad for you, but they aren't balanced meals either. It's time to feed @Ms Littlefish. :p
    Jun 20, 2018
  6. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Just got back from the store! :D

And. yuuuup. I'm a person that regularly walks over ten miles a day and lifts weights. Granted, I didn't lift last week because it's pretty much impossible without enough to eat. Even though I'm pretty small I've found I need roughly 2500 calories to stay the same size. All of my estimates indicate...I was getting nowhere close to that.
    Jun 20, 2018
  7. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I get a whole weekend off and I'm going to cook a ton of stuff to put in my freezer. I'm going to have another long block in two weeks, so...
    Jun 20, 2018
  8. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I'm exactly the same. I lift weights daily, but if I don't eat enough then I really struggle to do my daily exercises. Have you ever drank protein shakes? What yummy food did you get from the shop?
    Jun 20, 2018
  9. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Salmon, sweet potatoes, apples, cauliflower, spinach, bell peppers, brown rice, almonds, eggs, eggwhites, strawberries, coconut milk, oats, flax seeds, dates.

I actually really hate the taste of whey. I'd much rather just come home from the gym and make a massive omelette. XD
    Jun 20, 2018
  10. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Apart from the coconut milk, that all sounds delicious. :) Not a fan of coconut milk, it's so slimy and strange tasting.

I only drink the ready made shakes. I've tried these and thought they were quite nice:
    Jun 20, 2018
  11. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Sorry, no idea why it created a weird link like that. xD
    Jun 20, 2018
    Ms Littlefish likes this.
  12. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Lol, because the whole internet is an ad now!
    Jun 20, 2018
  13. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I'm lactose intolerant which is why I get coconut milk. Funnily enough, whey isolate has almost no lactose. Too bad that I find it disgusting. I always have to add so much flavoring to tolerate it. I like eggwhite protein sometimes but it's pretty expensive and...I can make an omelette. XD
    Jun 20, 2018
  14. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    LOL! Yeah, no point in eating\drinking something if you find it so disgusting you need to add a bunch of flavourings to it. I've always believed you should enjoy what you eat. If you can't stand the taste of something, chances are you'll stop consuming it even if you're told it's good for you.
    Jun 20, 2018
  15. evmaster
    evmaster
    Food first.
    Jun 20, 2018