Comments on Profile Post by Snow White

1. Snow White
    Snow White
    And you just know you're gonna forget it by the morning, so you have to get out of bed and sketch/write in down . . . and then, just after you've gotten comfortably back into bed, you get a great idea of what to add to that sketch/writing! :MV4:
    Jun 22, 2018
  2. Verdelite
    Verdelite
    lololol It's good to have lots of ideas but your health is important too! So make sure you don't neglect your sleep too much ^^ Although I do the same, so I'm not one to talk...
    Jun 22, 2018
  3. shadefoundry
    shadefoundry
    The worst is when you've gotten up at 3 in the morning to use the washroom and suddenly find yourself struck with inspiration and the next thing you know you've been up for the last 4 hours developing your idea.
    Jun 22, 2018
  4. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Tossing and turning in the dark, your mind focusing intently upon the story and characters you've been working on. Only when you want it to switch off will it start conjuring up fantastic ideas, forcing you to abandon your comfy bed, and get back to work.
    Jun 22, 2018
  5. Marsigne
    Marsigne
    I generally write down the basics and develop the idea in my head unless I intend to use it later on. If you can't do that, consider making the night your work time. :p
    Jun 22, 2018
  6. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    My favorite part is when I wake up the next day and can't make sense of my scribbles. o_O
    Jun 22, 2018