RPG Maker Forums

Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
Surgery is always unfortunate but gallbladder removal is about as safe a surgery as you can have. All they do is make a couple of inch-wide incisions, quick snip and stitch. Recovery is usually nothing too, feel like you've been repeatedly punched in the gut for a couple days by the third you are back to normal. When I had mine out I didn't even take the prescribed pain medicine after the first day.
bgillisp
bgillisp
Yeah, surgeries these days are good about getting you out in low pain these days. I had to have hernia surgery, took 4 days to recover, and most of that I spent watching baseball. But I ended up not even needing the pain medicine they gave me, a few aleve was all I had to take as I recovered.
Arisa
Arisa
I'm just all ddjsjehejdkcncj but I'm sure it'll be fine
Aoi Ninami
Aoi Ninami
*hugs*
Marquise*
Marquise*
Oh had that like 5 years ago... I was in pain and Mummy Cat was licking like crazy my jugular to stay conscious with 911.

I sympathize and hope she gets well.
Reactions: Arisa

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

After 5 days, it only need some more details, a few places to furnish and it's done.
I can start the eventing :3
(For the no travel jam)
I feel like I'm living in a ghost town.
Tried playing Panzer Dragoon Remake to fill the empty hole in my heart due to no Star Fox on Switch. Finished it with an even bigger hole. Nothing compares to Star Fox :'(
Is there not a police Character sprite for mv?
... finally, I think I'm making progress with this lookwise. and I even have custom ATB gauges.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ankh9z