Comments on Profile Post by Stoic

1. Lunarea
    Lunarea
    I'm just completely shaken by this. It's a terrible tragedy.
    Dec 15, 2012
  2. Kread-EX
    Kread-EX
    A primary school :/

There are some really hosed up people in the world...
    Dec 15, 2012
  3. tpasmall
    tpasmall
    I don't understand the cowardice involved in shooting children. They can't even attempt to fight back. The world is screwed up. A guy in China yesterday knifed 20 school children. It has to stop.
    Dec 15, 2012
  4. Ronove
    Ronove
    *hugs Artbane*
    Dec 15, 2012
  5. Paladin-Cleric of Awesome
    Paladin-Cleric of Awesome
    Christmas will be devastating for the families involved. It should never have happened. How did the man even get into the school?

There should be tighter security around schools and other venues where children are.
    Dec 15, 2012
  6. Espon
    Espon
    Schools are typically open-doors to anyone and have no security staff. Not that difficult for an armed man to get in.

I'll never be able to understand why someone would do something like this.
    Dec 15, 2012
  7. Paladin-Cleric of Awesome
    Paladin-Cleric of Awesome
    Because they are sick. Very, very sick. If people want to kill other people can't they just kill each other and leave the rest of the world out of it.

Sick... I don't think I like the world I'm living in.
    Dec 15, 2012
  8. Confederacy
    Confederacy
    @Espon - I don't know where you go, but most schools in the United States have security these days.
    Dec 15, 2012
  9. RyanA
    RyanA
    It's so sad :(
    Dec 15, 2012
  10. tpasmall
    tpasmall
    The fact that schools need security, and this stuff still happens is a sickening reminder of the times we live in. I'm not that old (27) and I went to what was considered a 'bad' school, and we didn't have security guards. Stuff like this wasn't even on anyone's minds, ever. Society is in shambles.
    Dec 15, 2012