RPG Maker Forums

Lunarea
Lunarea
I'm just completely shaken by this. It's a terrible tragedy.
Kread-EX
Kread-EX
A primary school :/

There are some really hosed up people in the world...
tpasmall
tpasmall
I don't understand the cowardice involved in shooting children. They can't even attempt to fight back. The world is screwed up. A guy in China yesterday knifed 20 school children. It has to stop.
Ronove
Ronove
*hugs Artbane*
Paladin-Cleric of Awesome
Christmas will be devastating for the families involved. It should never have happened. How did the man even get into the school?

There should be tighter security around schools and other venues where children are.
Espon
Espon
Schools are typically open-doors to anyone and have no security staff. Not that difficult for an armed man to get in.

I'll never be able to understand why someone would do something like this.
Because they are sick. Very, very sick. If people want to kill other people can't they just kill each other and leave the rest of the world out of it.

Sick... I don't think I like the world I'm living in.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

One feature that I'm missing is the ability to see Who is viewing a topic...

It was kinda nice to 'see' some faces, even if they don't say anything.
unnamed_image.jpg
SOMEONE'S SINGLE! HE DOES LIKE ALL GENDERS! SADLY, HE HAS NO NUMBER TO NOTE OF BECAUSE HE HAS NO USE FOR A PHONE, BECUASE SUMMONING WORKS MUCH BETTER AND DOES NOT COME WITH AN ITEMISED BILL.
I just found out that MZ regional price on Steam in my place is much cheaper than MV.
Our water started to work again, now i don't have to fill up our toilet with water again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alessandrochiper