RPG Maker Forums

taarna23
taarna23
Well, if writing is your job, that isn't surprising. Your brain says "please let me rest agh" when you get home.
Sauteed_Onion
Sauteed_Onion
If that's the case, you can super heat the end of a fork and cram it in your nose to poke at your frontal lobe, to give it a quick motivational sho.. wait, that's a terrible idea, that's mummification.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Yeah, as @taarna23 said, if you do a lot of writing at work that would explain why you struggle to do it for fun. Some people who work with computers all day don't enjoy using computers at home. Some of them refuse to use PCs at home, and use a console just because it's different.
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
I always do my best writing in nature, that's why I always carry a notebook with me when I go hiking.
Juanita Star
Juanita Star
@taarna23 oh no, writting is not my work. It just happens that I always find a moment to write some lines (at lunch for example). And is always better there than at home. What the hell.
Juanita Star
Juanita Star
Juanita Star
Juanita Star
@The Stranger Nah, is not. But I totally use a computer all day. And sometimes (like at lunch) I manage to write some fragments and ideas to finish at home. Well, guess who dont do absolutely anything done when at home (clue: me).

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Helldivers is so much fun!
Suitemate: "Do you have detergent"
Me: "Ya, the spray kind"
Me: *realizes he said detergent, not deodorant*
Me: "Guess I'll die!"
If there's one thing I hate about myself, it's that I procrastinate. Ever since I started looking stuff up on how to properly balance and create armour, weapons and skills; I've let myself down in progress.
So I was at the dentist yesterday and she said,"I'm gonna propose to Dr. Anderson...(Then she paused as she thought what to say). And I said,"I think he is a little old for you." She laughed good naturedly. Then she jabbed sharp things in my mouth for the next 3 hours.
Update on my experiment with uploading my Android games to the Amazon app store: made about $45 in 2 months, but 0 sales for the past 3 weeks. Not sure its worth the effort.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shangri