RPG Maker Forums

The Stranger
The Stranger
Typical progressive double standards. It's wrong to pass judgement over others, threaten them with rape and death, or to be racist and sexist, unless your target is a "Nazi" or a member of Trump's administration.
The Stranger
The Stranger
In my opinion, Hollywood has never been a good and just place; how could it be? It's a place where anything goes, and is filled with people willing to do absolutely anything for fame. It has never been moral place, so I have no idea why they're suddenly acting as if they're living saints.
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
It's worse than a double standard, all the one did was make fun of someone's looks. The other actively called for several individuals (as well as the president's ten year old child) to be physically abused, caged like animals and molested...and that's just a downplayed, tame description of what was actually said. Yet she gets fired and the media decries her for weeks, he keeps making movies and tweeting weekly.
The Stranger
The Stranger
@Philosophus Vagus I fully agree with you. So long as you're not breaking the law, I don't give a toss what your personal beliefs are. I do care when self-appointed moral arbiters take it upon themselves to rob others of all they've earned and accomplished because of some petty bs.
The Stranger
The Stranger
@Philosophus Vagus These regressive types are animals. Saying that someone is deserving of rape and molestation because they happen to be related to someone you dislike is unconscionable.
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
It's just all so tiring. All I want from my television is to enjoy TV, I don't want Peter Fonda to be fired for being a bat**** insane piece of **** with an apparent fixation on rape and pedophilia (maybe hospitalized, but not fired) but if he isn't going to be then Rosanne Barr shouldn't be for comparing a woman to a monkey either. I mean really, how can anyone not see the problem with that kind of disparity?
The Stranger
The Stranger
@Philosophus Vagus Man, I feel you. Too many people being punished for nothing, while the crazed and insane are allowed to go free because they're targetting the "right" people. I thought you had freedom of speech over there? I mean, sure, the government isn't jailing people over this nonsense, but it's not as if people are allowed to speak freely without losing their jobs or being harassed.
The Stranger
The Stranger
People shouldn't lose their jobs because they said someone looks like a monkey. LOL! What, are we all in pre-school or something?
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
The Stranger
The Stranger
For crying out loud. So, she, or someone else, got offended because she happens to be black and was told she looks like a monkey? Was the intent racist, or was it just a bit of harmless fun? Intent means nothing these days, though.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Oh, I almost forgot, it's fine for these hypocrites to call conservative or Republican black men Uncle Tom, which actually is a racial slur. It's also fine for them to call everyone who doesn't share their beliefs stupid, rednecks, Nazis, etc.
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
According to the news over here the entire world pretty much got offended and intent hasn't been necessary to prove malicious and targeted supremacist actions in a long while to them. It was a bit crass, but only racist if you are really reaching in your reasoning. Hell, I've seen VJ before and I didn't realize that she was black until after Rosanne insulted her...which probably makes me a racist too.
Tarq
Tarq
But-But-But if successful people can't virtue-signal how will they separate themselves from the phantom patriarchy and other nebulous oppressors when the humanist-Marxists are at the gates?!
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
23 & me revealed that I'm 6.9% African myself, so if Jarrett is African American does that mean I can be as well? That's probably why my white privilege never kicked in come to think of it. I thought it was because that BS was just madeup BS, but maybe it's because 'the institution' can somehow see through my lily white skin to the hidden blackness within?
The Stranger
The Stranger
LOL! Well, to be fair, she only looks like she's of dual-heritage. Trial by Twitter is what this sort of nonsense is, mob rule. If the intent truly was racist, then it's something that should be brought before the courts, not judged by a bunch angry of clowns. But, as you said, no one cares about intent, they only care about the words themselves.
The Stranger
The Stranger
I remember someone arguing with me that people shouldn't be allowed to use the word crazy because it might upset people who are mentally ill. This person didn't care that crazy doesn't always mean someone who is mentally unsound, but can be used to describe something chaotic. xD
The Stranger
The Stranger
@Philosophus Vagus According to the one drop rule you are indeed black. Doesn't matter what you look like, so long as you have that tiny splash of African American blood coursing through your veins, then you are just as black as the rest. xD
FleshToDust
FleshToDust
Hollywood puts ideas on the tv screen for money. The political left will of course use it as a tool to corrupt others.
It doesn't surprise me one bit.
FleshToDust
FleshToDust
Youtube is much better. Normal people talking about normal stuff. As soon as they get into a group though they start trying to use their channels to advance the political lefts agendas. Reminds me of the tower of babel.

Same goes for games. Without publishers demanding this or that you wouldn't have heavy politics in games.
Tarq
Tarq
@FleshToDust Politics (and I'd say ethics) should be in games though. And sometimes heavily so. Not all games, sure. Same as it probably shouldn't be the entire scope of any other media. The issue is how to approach ideas.
Consequently, I wouldn't say implying people on the left are corrupted is a particularly effective higher ground.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

rux
Just 80% of my motivation on game making lmao, anyone got tips on how to not be unmotivated?
I've signed up for a job training program for people with Asperger's Syndrome. I went to a "test run" today so they could see how well I did with simple jobs, and I amazed them. Most new people do it in 30+ minutes, while I finished in a mere 15 minutes. Gives me time to work on a screenplay for Studio MDHR...
People,I have seen that Someone from China/Chile and London is doing a Vaccine Against COVID-19.
Doing anything that yield good result in the long run is like sowing seeds. With proper care, they will grow and bear fruits. I'm excited for tomorrow. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sasakureman