RPG Maker Forums

HexMozart88
HexMozart88
If they're constantly bragging about it, they probably aren't that intelligent. There's a name for that, I think. People who are too stupid to know how stupid they are.
Archeia
Archeia
People like that actually exist? o_o
The Mighty Palm
The Mighty Palm
@HexMozart88 Fools claim to be wise, but the wise know themselves to be fools.
@Archeia They most certainly do, I deal with one every day talking about what a programming wizard or genius chess player or gentleman of above average intellect he is. It's extremely obnoxious.
shadefoundry
shadefoundry
"I only watch Rick and Morty because you need to have an above average iq to really enjoy--” I'm kidding, I don't watch tv. People who brag about their intelligence have nothing else going for them, and probs aren't that smart to begin with.
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
I hate it when people compliment you on your intelligence unduly predicated on your vocabulary. So many times when I hear how smart I sound I just want to retort that I'm just a blue collar college dropout who was homeless until a few years ago, hardly an exemplar of intellectualism.

Honestly can't even imagine being egotistical enough to want to point out something like that, sounds like insecurity really.
HexMozart88
HexMozart88
@Philosophus Vagus I know, like, just because I use fancy words and proper grammar does not mean I'm smart, it just means I'm articulate and a Grammar Nazi.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

how it looks from the top
Hike was successful guys! I made it to the top!
Add Film-like Visual Effects During Test-Play, Deploy Games with Electron | RPG Maker News #69

brain broken as soon as i figure out whats wrong with my game im taking a long nap
Hey guys anyone is interested in playing my game? Just PM me and I'll give you a Steam key! Here's my latest video! ->

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rag1993