RPG Maker Forums

Dalph
Dalph
Yo there, welcome back!
Vox Novus
Vox Novus
Thanks Dalph, had been working for sometime and just couldn't dedicate much to game making. Sadly, unemployed and been having trouble finding work now. Figured I'd come back to try and cheer up a little and keep occupied. Glad to see you are still around, forums wouldn't be the same without you.
JtheDuelist
JtheDuelist
Meanwhile, I recently joined (Dec 2017), so you probably don't know me unless you played RPG Maker Fes Player games- I was the one who made Downfall FES on there. I'm just a guy who likes RPGs and SCPs, so don't mind me much.
Vox Novus
Vox Novus
@JtheDuelist Well, nice to meet you! I've been gone probably over a year or close to that so I wasn't around then. I haven't had the pleassure of playing any FES games myself. No mind, to be sure. I tend to think of the forum people here like an extended family as the community tends to be so great.
JtheDuelist
JtheDuelist
Same. I eventually found myself here some time after the closure of Miiverse. While Miiverse was a strict hellhole of a social media site, I did make many friends on there that I wouldn't trade for anything (I still get to talk to them on Google+ or SwapDoodle). This place has been more welcoming than most others, I'd say.
Vox Novus
Vox Novus
I'm not too familiar with miiverse but its great you've managed to stay in touch. To be honest I only ever talked to forum members here on this site but I used to visit almost everyday so it wasn't much of a problem lol. I think one of the biggest things is that the forums here are well moderated in addition to the great community.
starlight dream
starlight dream
Hi there, welcome back. :kaohi:
I agree this is a great community, positive and helpful.

Hopefully everything will work out for you soon. <3
Vox Novus
Vox Novus
Verdelite
Verdelite
Welcome back! It's good to have you here again :)
JtheDuelist
JtheDuelist
A part of me is glad Miiverse finally kicked the bucket- I witnessed the last 24 hours of its life, and with the way things happened, you would have sworn that everyone was breakin' rule from thinking it was the Apocalypse. "What happened in Miiverse's final day stays in Miiverse". But, I'll leave you be for now- it is bedtime here.
Vox Novus
Vox Novus
Vox Novus
Vox Novus
Kes
Kes
Welcome back! Good to see you around again.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Sometimes I just think.... we all had eighth-grade syndrome, only difference is in the severity. :kaopride:
//Makes complex mechanic...
//Slaps self
No U! We make it fast, simple and fun! :kaolivid:
If it needs a long tutorial(s) on how to do it, it's bad... Just look at FF13. :kaoback:
//Shudders
Good point self. :kaopride:

There was an accident at the stone mason's workshop today. Some @The Stranger was seen on the premises, ranting about evil secret guild business before they destroyed the Statue of David. Public and law enforcement will keep an eye out for vandals!
I suppose at some point I should figure out how to change my name on here.
Teaching friend how to use MV, so far he can fight his cat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr