Comments on Profile Post by RachelTheSeeker

1. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    The crystal of destiny that was magically placed in your heart when you turned 15, has now awakened.
    Jul 1, 2018
  2. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    @starlight dream LOL! She was looking for a plot earlier on, I think you may have given her one. xD Of course, now that the crystal within her heart has awakened, she has to be on the lookout for some sort of evil force, a dark lord, who will want to use the power of the crystal to control the universe.
    Jul 1, 2018
  3. RachelTheSeeker
    RachelTheSeeker
    Heheh, thank you both for the fun banter! But yeah, I think I'm gonna do things simpler than what I've done, and actually do my own darn ideas for once. Had bought RM2k on Steam and will be using that, along with some awesome resources for it. In particular, am looking at a game that feels more slice-of-life between dungeon crawls...
    Jul 1, 2018
  4. Sauteed_Onion
    Sauteed_Onion
    Feed and water the cats or they revolt and destroy ALL your toilet paper.
    Jul 1, 2018
  5. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    @Sauteed_Onion That should be a reminder that is posted often, along with "Back Up your game!" XD
    Jul 1, 2018
  6. RachelTheSeeker
    RachelTheSeeker
    @Sauteed_Onion Hah, I don't quite mean *that* kind of slice-of-life. As overused as the references might be, I'd wanna achieve a "Miyazaki film" feel, and make the village the protagonist lives in worth fighting for.
    Jul 1, 2018