RPG Maker Forums

The Stranger
The Stranger
Ah, mate, that's fantastic. Did you enjoy yourself? Do you think you'll met her again? :)
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
Noticed she was carrying and we ended up talking guns and dogs all evening. Got a laugh out of how her .357 was mannlier than the 9mm I usually carry but left at home because I didn't want to seem scary. We're now going to the range Sunday evening so I think it went pretty well.

Sorry for the personal dump, I don't have any real friends to brag to.
The Stranger
The Stranger
No problem. I like hearing about others finding some small amount of happiness in life, it makes me smile. When you said she was carrying, I thought you meant that she was pregnant. xD I'm glad it went so well, and that you had so much in common. Looking forward to going to the range with her?
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
:guffaw: no, concealed carry I meant. And honestly I'm a bit nervous, the range date was her idea. I've neglected practicing recently, have not been to the range in about 4 months, worried I might embarrass myself in front of the pretty lady. :p
The Stranger
The Stranger
LOL! Just have fun. After all, dates are about bonding over things you both enjoy. If you come away with a smile on your face, and feeling closer to her, the I'd say that's mission accomplished. :) You gonna show off your marksmanship? :p Maybe you can have a friendly competition with her.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Avery's Advent Calendar Day event has put me in a jolly mood, so I dug through my folders finished up some old generator pieces. Check my Fantasy Generator Expansion -Dwarfs! To see what I dropped.
Anyone else here think that closets are claustrophobic?
People3_5 and People3_8 added!

so hopefully tomorrow i get to go home from the hospital i've been here for 5 days already and it's driving me mad. I miss my family like crazy but at least I get to use my own toiletries and my own clothes. My mom is coming to visit soon i can't wait to see her cause i miss her the most. :kaojoy:
Couple hours of work. Might use in my game as a secret find or something. Not sure. Fancy though no? :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
narwhalkyrie