RPG Maker Forums

Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
I carry a double-sided water bottle full of icewater with me where ever I go in the summer for that purpose. Can't tell you how many people in the construction field just pass out down here because they forget to stay hydrated. Every summer I'll see at least two people fall off of roofs because of heat stroke, a few years ago a guy broke his neck that way. Hydration is a serious issue when the temps climb.
Sauteed_Onion
Sauteed_Onion
It may be because I am a lot of cat years old, but if I drink before bed I have to go pee like 3 times and do not sleep well.
cabfe
cabfe
@Sauteed_Onion I'm lucky to sleep well and relatively fast, so this isn't a problem for me. Let's say "drink accordingly to your body type". Or have a bottle of water nearby for a quick sip.
RaynRayn
RaynRayn
but it makes me pee : (

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just found an obviously custom effect (i.e. edited by me) in my resources>sounds folder called "rip jaw off". Dear Lord what is wrong with me as a person that at some point I needed a sound *specifically* for THAT??
(...rhetorical question.)
so like with the whole 'familiarity breeds contempt thingy', how are you supposed to tell if your title screen/battle music gets really tedious after a few dozen plays or if you're just personally hella sick of it?
YAY!!! My third help Guide STEAM integration in MV (High performance) has been posted!

Both the polls for the 3rd Original Character Contest ended with 5th place ties! So let's break those ties. Vote now for your favorite of the ones tied!

werewolf and his friends added!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arc115