Comments on Profile Post by Snow White

1. Snow White
    Snow White
    This isn't where I thought my evening would go XD
    But the part around three and a half minutes through just gets me right in the heart! It's just so sad and beautiful :wub
    Jul 3, 2018
  2. Drenz
    Drenz
    Don't cry... or you'll make me cry!
    Jul 3, 2018
  3. Snow White
    Snow White
    OK, I'll try! We can try not to cry because of Hans Zimmer's genius together! :)
    Jul 3, 2018
  4. SolonWise
    SolonWise
    Wow, talk about coincidence. Yesterday I was listening to the SNES Lion King OST. Its very good, especially the last boss theme.
    Jul 3, 2018
  5. Drenz
    Drenz
    I used to loooove that game! And Aladdin. Both childhood classics lol The Graveyard? Hell na! Or the I Just Can't Wait To Be King level... sheesh.
    Jul 3, 2018
  6. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    I also remember an old Little Mermaid game, one of the few I managed to beat as a kid. Nes? Snes? ...

@Snow White *sniffles* do you want a kleenex?
    I always cry during disney cartoons... why must the villain always die? xD They're often good singers too. :kaocry:
    Jul 3, 2018
  7. SolonWise
    SolonWise
    Snes Lion King is good, but is hard as hell! I remember using the cheat code B, A, R, R, Y in the title screen to become invulnerable, and yet, I couldn't beat the game as a child.
    Jul 3, 2018
  8. OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    You should listen to the Elton John versions of Circle of Life and Can you Feel the Love Tonight? Such beautiful songs.
    Jul 3, 2018
    Marsigne and Drenz like this.
  9. OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    My mom gave away our Lion King video to our cousins, way back when. It was an early version too, before they got caught with spelling the word Sex with the leaves. Wonders how much it's worth. But in any case, I should remedy that.
    Jul 3, 2018
    Snow White, starlight dream and Drenz like this.
  10. Snow White
    Snow White
    I didn't know there was a Lion King game for the SNES!! :D

@starlight dream I'm just glad I'm not the only one who feels sorry for the bad guys, why do they all die in such horrible ways?! :( (Poor Ursula)

@OmnislashXX I'm not really a big fan of Elton John :rswt . . .
    And yes, you must reclaim your video, Simba! :D
    Jul 3, 2018
    starlight dream likes this.