Comments on Profile Post by Drenz

1. SolonWise
    SolonWise
    There are always room to improve, but this don't mean you are bad at mapping. :)
    Jul 3, 2018
  2. Drenz
    Drenz
    I appreciate that! :] Makes me feel a lot better, tbh. Just... you already know, you are your own worst critic sometimes haha
    Jul 3, 2018
  3. IguanaGuy
    IguanaGuy
    What don't you like about your maps? Me - I keep my maps compact as possible without looking crowded so I don't have all those extra places to hate.
    Jul 3, 2018
  4. Drenz
    Drenz
    It might be that. I just... I don't know. Maybe seeing others killing the map game, and I'm over here trying my hardest haha some designers make it look so easy, you know? I'll send you some pics in a bit of some of them, and maybe you can give me some constructive criticism, @IguanaGuy
    Jul 3, 2018
  5. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    It'll just get better if you keep practicing ;)
    Jul 3, 2018
    Marsigne, Sauteed_Onion and Drenz like this.
  6. Drenz
    Drenz
    That's my plan, @starlight dream ! Thank you for the encouragement as always! You're the best! :D
    Jul 3, 2018
  7. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    Lol thanks your awesomeness^^
    Jul 3, 2018
    Marsigne, Sauteed_Onion and Drenz like this.
  8. Sharm
    Sharm
    You could get feedback in the screenshots thread, and that should help you improve. In general you learn more when you try to teach, so giving feedback to others there yourself will also help you.
    Jul 3, 2018
  9. IguanaGuy
    IguanaGuy
    I would be glad to provide feedback, but if you are not afraid of criticism, then posting it where Sharm mentioned is good too. My opinions on maps will be biased as I like my maps a certain way where others would not.
    Jul 3, 2018
  10. OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    Where is the screenshot thread?
    Jul 3, 2018
    Marsigne, Drenz and Sauteed_Onion like this.
  11. Kes