RPG Maker Forums

SolonWise
SolonWise
There are always room to improve, but this don't mean you are bad at mapping. :)
Drenz
Drenz
I appreciate that! :] Makes me feel a lot better, tbh. Just... you already know, you are your own worst critic sometimes haha
IguanaGuy
IguanaGuy
What don't you like about your maps? Me - I keep my maps compact as possible without looking crowded so I don't have all those extra places to hate.
Drenz
Drenz
It might be that. I just... I don't know. Maybe seeing others killing the map game, and I'm over here trying my hardest haha some designers make it look so easy, you know? I'll send you some pics in a bit of some of them, and maybe you can give me some constructive criticism, @IguanaGuy
starlight dream
starlight dream
It'll just get better if you keep practicing ;)
Drenz
Drenz
That's my plan, @starlight dream ! Thank you for the encouragement as always! You're the best! :D
starlight dream
starlight dream
Lol thanks your awesomeness^^
Sharm
Sharm
You could get feedback in the screenshots thread, and that should help you improve. In general you learn more when you try to teach, so giving feedback to others there yourself will also help you.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I just watched a trailer for the upcoming 2021 JRPG Fantasian. They demonstrated an interesting mechanic where random encounters can be sent to a stockpile instead of fighting them right away, which can be emptied in a single battle string at the player's choice of timing.
"The pleasure from the senses seems like nectar at first, but it is sour as the toxin in the end." -Kirshna
Just finished my first ever game - Aeon's Destiny! This was a lifelong dream and after hundreds of hours, I've made something I'm very proud of. Please check it out!

Demo project with NPC Scheduler and other OcRam -plugins is now available!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDesires