RPG Maker Forums

SpaceBot
SpaceBot
yep.

When I lived in Italy it was fireworks everyday/night. The fireworks bother me way less being back in the states lol
Vox Novus
Vox Novus
That must have been an interesting site. I'm not really into fireworks myself but don't necessarily mind the noise or the celebration for the holiday. It seems some people get carried away with it though and aren't considerate that other people might have to work, or etc...
Dalph
Dalph
Yeah, in Italy we really love to abuse fireworks for every stupid occasion.
SpaceBot
SpaceBot
I heard them more than I saw them.

@Dalph it was pretty funny seeing them get shot off at the beach in the middle of the day for no reason. Where I've lived in the states it's illegal except for I'm certain areas, so Italy being so free to use them was surprising.

I'm really hoping to go back, your mozzarella de bufala is so amazing. Well all the food is, so I can deal with annoying fireworks for the food any day.
SpaceBot
SpaceBot
in*

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Sometimes I just think.... we all had eighth-grade syndrome, only difference is in the severity. :kaopride:
//Makes complex mechanic...
//Slaps self
No U! We make it fast, simple and fun! :kaolivid:
If it needs a long tutorial(s) on how to do it, it's bad... Just look at FF13. :kaoback:
//Shudders
Good point self. :kaopride:

There was an accident at the stone mason's workshop today. Some @The Stranger was seen on the premises, ranting about evil secret guild business before they destroyed the Statue of David. Public and law enforcement will keep an eye out for vandals!
I suppose at some point I should figure out how to change my name on here.
Teaching friend how to use MV, so far he can fight his cat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr