Comments on Profile Post by Alexander Hawksmoor

1. Poryg
    Poryg
    Um, you need to do this, that and about a dozen different things as well. Oh and don't forget to not do this, this and this, do this instead, otherwise the game will crash, especially if you use this, this and this.
    Jul 4, 2018
  2. Alexander Hawksmoor
    Alexander Hawksmoor
    Sounds legit.
    Jul 4, 2018
  3. Snow White
    Snow White
    I approve of this ponder.
    Sadly I can't help you though, I wouldn't even know where to start :kaoswt:
    Jul 4, 2018
    Marsigne and starlight dream like this.
  4. Alexander Hawksmoor
    Alexander Hawksmoor
    There are good tactical battle system plugins that do a lot of what I want them to do, but I want the traditional fire emblem battle system where it shows the 2 battlers fighting on a seperate scene.
    Jul 4, 2018
  5. Alexander Hawksmoor
  6. Poryg
    Poryg
    That's not that difficult to implement, in fact you could probably even make do with default combat. Just make a combat between two battlers and force an action.
    Jul 4, 2018
  7. Alexander Hawksmoor
    Alexander Hawksmoor
    Or I could just pay someone to implement it :p
    Jul 4, 2018
    Snow White and starlight dream like this.
  8. Poryg
    Poryg
    Not me though. My laptop is dead due to unintended damage to it and due to its terrible construction I'm not willing to pay for another hard drive.
    Jul 5, 2018
  9. Poryg
    Poryg
    So I'll need at least three months to buy myself a new computer. This time I'm buying a table PC, since the prices for gpu and RAM are so high that buying a laptop is not worth it.
    Jul 5, 2018
  10. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    Not 100% sure, but I think you can use the Plugin Request section to find if a plugin exists already.
    Jul 5, 2018
    Snow White and Marsigne like this.
  11. JtheDuelist
    JtheDuelist
    Jul 5, 2018
  12. Alexander Hawksmoor
    Alexander Hawksmoor
    Well my game isnt gonna be fire emblem based per se, more just the combat system :p
    Jul 5, 2018
  13. JtheDuelist
    JtheDuelist
    Again, that is what is for. FE Essentials MV is just a seed to start a strategy RPG.
    Jul 5, 2018
  14. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    Jul 5, 2018
  15. Alexander Hawksmoor
    Alexander Hawksmoor
    Well looky here, we got ourselves an ol fashioned showdown XD
    Guns at dawn?
    Jul 5, 2018
  16. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    Guns are for the intellectually challenged. I'll bring my spellbook! ^^
    Jul 5, 2018
  17. Poryg
    Poryg
    Wild west duel!
    Jul 5, 2018
  18. Alexander Hawksmoor
    Alexander Hawksmoor
    Jul 5, 2018
  19. JtheDuelist
    JtheDuelist
    *JtheDuelist's Miracle activated, leaving him with 1 HP*
    Jul 5, 2018
  20. Alexander Hawksmoor
    Alexander Hawksmoor
    Jul 5, 2018
    starlight dream likes this.
  21. Poryg
    Poryg
    And @Alexander Hawksmoor didn't melt, because his body is used to heat from the bakery, but @Poryg ate all cakes in the bakery while he was busy melting @JtheDuelist and @starlight dream. Among these cakes there was also a magic cake that granted @Poryg a total immunity to all status afflictions, including but not limited to burn.
    Jul 5, 2018
  22. Poryg
    Poryg
    I love roleplaying xD
    Jul 5, 2018
  23. Alexander Hawksmoor
    Alexander Hawksmoor
    Alexander Hawksmoor and @Poryg friendship level increased to +2
    Jul 5, 2018
  24. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    Starlight dream comes back to haunt @Alexander Hawksmoor and @Poryg, in the form of sizzling creme brulee, that is dropped on them both.
    Their armors melt and they start crying and blaming each other.
    Jul 5, 2018
  25. Poryg
    Poryg
    But in the end @Alexander Hawksmoor and @Poryg realize none of them is at fault. Their friendship level increased by additional 2 points.
    Jul 6, 2018
  26. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    If @starlight dream was alive she'd be sick to her stomach. xD Unless she rolled a 6 or higher.
    Jul 7, 2018
    Snow White likes this.
  27. Snow White
    Snow White
    While I'm just enjoying the sight of two men have creme brulee dropped on them from seemingly nowhere, turn on each other like "it is you who brought this creme brulee upon us!", then forgive each other and hug it out . . .
    *Puts flowers on @starlight dream 's grave, then gets out book of necromancy* :D
    Jul 7, 2018
  28. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    @Snow White Awww so sweet, I love flowers. Wait, are they a gift or part of the ritual? xD
    If 2 men won't duel over a creme brulee incident, it's a boring world to live in. :p

@starlight dream feels a strange tingle. Constitution +1... for a total of 1. ^^b
    Jul 7, 2018
    Snow White likes this.
  29. Poryg
    Poryg
    @Poryg spotted @Snow White. Seeing a cute girl and a necromancer as well, @Poryg immediately jumps to hug her, pushing some of the remaining créme brûlée on her, trying to melt her clo... um... Armor as well.
    Jul 7, 2018
    starlight dream and Snow White like this.
  30. Snow White
    Snow White
    @starlight dream The flowers are a gift, the candles and the occult markings on the floor are part of the ritual :D
    And good to see you back . . . and not made of creme brulee XD
    Jul 8, 2018
  31. Snow White
    Snow White
    Jul 8, 2018
    starlight dream and Poryg like this.
  32. Snow White
    Jul 8, 2018
  33. Poryg
    Poryg
    @Snow White I know we're in 2018 and stuff and mixed types of genders are very popular, but seeing a Fairytale princess with something dingling between her legs that shouldn't be there would totally crush my child soul.
    Jul 8, 2018
  34. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    And necromancer males are so effeminate, it'd be easy to get those genders confused anyway! ^^b

@starlight dream spends her last coins on a 30-layered necromancer uniform. Only to discover she can't equip it. :(
    While @Poryg is distracted, pondering @Snow White's gender, @starlight dream ties up @Poryg using the necromancer's outfit's long sleeves.
    Jul 8, 2018
    Snow White likes this.
  35. Poryg
    Poryg
    Fortunatekly for @Poryg though, his immunity to status afflictions keeps his hands free. There's still a tiny amount of créme brûlée on him though, so he decides to take his revenge on the ghost girl and hugs her even more tightly than @Snow White.
    Jul 8, 2018
  36. Alexander Hawksmoor
    Alexander Hawksmoor
    Suddenly Poryg feels something tickling his ear and realised Alexander is licking the cŕeme brûlè off his ear. @Poryg isn't sure how this effects their friendship level.
    Jul 8, 2018
  37. Snow White
    Snow White
    @Poryg And seeing a Fairytale Princess necromancer doesn't? :p (Anyway, you wouldn't see anything, us necromancers are very prudish)

@starlight dream That's a shame, it would have looked good on you too :(

*Sees Poryg trying to melt Starlight* No! Shoo! I only just resurrected her! :kaocry:
    Jul 8, 2018
  38. Snow White
    Snow White
    Oh, hi @Alexander Hawksmoor . . . watcha doing?
    You know I could just buy you a creme brulee if you wanted some XD
    . . . Or maybe a ice cream, because necromancers are notoriously tight with money :p
    Jul 8, 2018
  39. Alexander Hawksmoor
    Alexander Hawksmoor
    It's a date ;)
    Jul 8, 2018
  40. Snow White
    Snow White
    Haha, very funny Alex :p

Hey, if I'm a necromancer, would that make it a date with death? :D
    Jul 8, 2018
  41. Poryg
    Poryg
    Jul 8, 2018
  42. Snow White
    Snow White
    Hey now, you leave @starlight dream and me out of it @Poryg ! It's not our fault you and @Alexander Hawksmoor can't get along! :kaomad2:

Come on Starlight, let's blow this taco stand! :D
    *Goes to talk to dead people, who are more considerate!*
    Jul 8, 2018
  43. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    @Snow White Are we literally gonna blow up @Poryg and @Alexander Hawksmoor ? Maybe they'll be better company once dead! And less whiny:p But I'm afraid it won't improve their smell xD

@Poryg Hey A.Hawksmoor whacking me across the head with a spellbook doesn't count as laying domain over me.^^

@starlight dream offers @Poryg a book "101 Spells to Make Her Notice You". Your charisma just went up.:)
    Jul 10, 2018
    Snow White likes this.
  44. Snow White
    Snow White
    @starlight dream Oh No! I like to leave people to die of their own accord, I think it's more fair that way ;)
    . . . We could blow up their taco stand though!!!!
    :MV3:
    * @Alexander Hawksmoor and @Poryg 's profit margin went down considerably* :p
    Jul 10, 2018
  45. Snow White
    Snow White
    @starlight dream And it's true that whacking someone over the head with a spellbook is not necessarily the start of romance XD

(I'm personally prefer magic rather than dating, it's less trouble :D)

And I have that book! :)
    I resurrected her great-great-grandfather for her, she definitely noticed me after that!! XD
    Still didn't want to be my friend though . . . I think I might have messed up that spell somehow :p
    Jul 10, 2018
  46. Poryg
    Poryg
    I don't sell tacos. I eat them. @Poryg's profit margin went beck up, since it couldn't have gone down.
    Jul 11, 2018
  47. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    Taco stand blown!!! @Poryg's profit didn't change but his hunger increased dramatically!

@Snow White You should've resurrected him on her birthday, as part of her surprise party, maybe?
    Have you tried that other spell: Serenading non-stop under a window for 48 hours? That one requires a solid helmet too :kaocry:

I agree dating is more problematic, then lots of spells are required to recover from it.o_O
    Jul 11, 2018
    Snow White likes this.
  48. Poryg
    Poryg
    Jul 11, 2018