RPG Maker Forums

starlight dream
starlight dream
If @starlight dream was alive she'd be sick to her stomach. xD Unless she rolled a 6 or higher.
Snow White
Snow White
While I'm just enjoying the sight of two men have creme brulee dropped on them from seemingly nowhere, turn on each other like "it is you who brought this creme brulee upon us!", then forgive each other and hug it out . . .
*Puts flowers on @starlight dream 's grave, then gets out book of necromancy* :D
starlight dream
starlight dream
@Snow White Awww so sweet, I love flowers. Wait, are they a gift or part of the ritual? xD
If 2 men won't duel over a creme brulee incident, it's a boring world to live in. :p

@starlight dream feels a strange tingle. Constitution +1... for a total of 1. ^^b
Poryg
Poryg
@Poryg spotted @Snow White. Seeing a cute girl and a necromancer as well, @Poryg immediately jumps to hug her, pushing some of the remaining créme brûlée on her, trying to melt her clo... um... Armor as well.
Snow White
Snow White
@starlight dream The flowers are a gift, the candles and the occult markings on the floor are part of the ritual :D
And good to see you back . . . and not made of creme brulee XD
Snow White
Snow White
Snow White
Poryg
Poryg
@Snow White I know we're in 2018 and stuff and mixed types of genders are very popular, but seeing a Fairytale princess with something dingling between her legs that shouldn't be there would totally crush my child soul.
starlight dream
starlight dream
And necromancer males are so effeminate, it'd be easy to get those genders confused anyway! ^^b

@starlight dream spends her last coins on a 30-layered necromancer uniform. Only to discover she can't equip it. :(
While @Poryg is distracted, pondering @Snow White's gender, @starlight dream ties up @Poryg using the necromancer's outfit's long sleeves.
Poryg
Poryg
Fortunatekly for @Poryg though, his immunity to status afflictions keeps his hands free. There's still a tiny amount of créme brûlée on him though, so he decides to take his revenge on the ghost girl and hugs her even more tightly than @Snow White.
Alexander Hawksmoor
Alexander Hawksmoor
Suddenly Poryg feels something tickling his ear and realised Alexander is licking the cŕeme brûlè off his ear. @Poryg isn't sure how this effects their friendship level.
Snow White
Snow White
@Poryg And seeing a Fairytale Princess necromancer doesn't? :P (Anyway, you wouldn't see anything, us necromancers are very prudish)

@starlight dream That's a shame, it would have looked good on you too :(

*Sees Poryg trying to melt Starlight* No! Shoo! I only just resurrected her! :kaocry:
Snow White
Snow White
Oh, hi @Alexander Hawksmoor . . . watcha doing?
You know I could just buy you a creme brulee if you wanted some XD
. . . Or maybe a ice cream, because necromancers are notoriously tight with money :P
Alexander Hawksmoor
Alexander Hawksmoor
It's a date ;)
Snow White
Snow White
Haha, very funny Alex :p

Hey, if I'm a necromancer, would that make it a date with death? :D
Poryg
Poryg
Snow White
Snow White
Hey now, you leave @starlight dream and me out of it @Poryg ! It's not our fault you and @Alexander Hawksmoor can't get along! :kaomad2:

Come on Starlight, let's blow this taco stand! :D
*Goes to talk to dead people, who are more considerate!*
starlight dream
starlight dream
@Snow White Are we literally gonna blow up @Poryg and @Alexander Hawksmoor ? Maybe they'll be better company once dead! And less whiny:p But I'm afraid it won't improve their smell xD

@Poryg Hey A.Hawksmoor whacking me across the head with a spellbook doesn't count as laying domain over me.^^

@starlight dream offers @Poryg a book "101 Spells to Make Her Notice You". Your charisma just went up.:)
Snow White
Snow White
@starlight dream Oh No! I like to leave people to die of their own accord, I think it's more fair that way ;)
. . . We could blow up their taco stand though!!!!
:MV3:
* @Alexander Hawksmoor and @Poryg 's profit margin went down considerably* :P
Snow White
Snow White
@starlight dream And it's true that whacking someone over the head with a spellbook is not necessarily the start of romance XD

(I'm personally prefer magic rather than dating, it's less trouble :D)

And I have that book! :)
I resurrected her great-great-grandfather for her, she definitely noticed me after that!! XD
Still didn't want to be my friend though . . . I think I might have messed up that spell somehow :P

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Once again working on a game I'm not sure I'm going to sell or even publish
That feel when you're awake past midnight and suddenly you're one year older :ninja:
I miss collaborations, but I don't know how to find someone to make face parts just to share them with others, and even though I don't like writing or music, I can't trust anyone with writing on my game because it has themes that are easy to mess up, and music needs a clear tone and scenes.
People donating to me for my upcoming birthday so I can pay my team a little. Such angels, I'm so happy. T uT I smile so much my face hurts. Good souls in this world.
Playing Ragnarok Online again is very nostalgic. The last time I played it was 20 years ago, when I was ten-twelve old.
My first mmorpg.^^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dashstop