Comments on Profile Post by Mooshry

1. Sauteed_Onion
    Sauteed_Onion
    O _ O. What does that look like numerically?
    Jul 5, 2018
    starlight dream and Marsigne like this.
  2. Mooshry
    Mooshry
    Only about completely impossible to write in any form on a single comment or reply.
    Jul 5, 2018
  3. taarna23
    taarna23
    I would not recommend exceeding the maximum number that 32 bit applications are capable of.
    Jul 5, 2018
  4. Mooshry
    Mooshry
    The game crashed and said: "Failed to execute 'createLinearGradient' on 'CanvasRenderingContext2D': float parameter 3 is non-finite".
    Jul 5, 2018
  5. Sauteed_Onion
    Sauteed_Onion
    Wow, in your FACE FFX exceed damage limit!
    Jul 5, 2018
    Mooshry and starlight dream like this.
  6. bgillisp
    bgillisp
    1 * 10 to the 309th power? I don't think you could even do that if we had 128 bit computers. Remember that the limit on variables in a 64 bit computer is 2^64 - 1, or 18,446,744,073,709,551,615. And that is if doesn't allow for negative numbers.
    Jul 5, 2018
    Marsigne and Sauteed_Onion like this.
  7. bgillisp
    bgillisp
    I did some math, you'd need computers to be 2048 bit to store something that big easily as a variable or integer.
    Jul 5, 2018
  8. Sauteed_Onion
    Sauteed_Onion
    Probably an onion question..
    but if it allowed for negatives, do you just cut it in half and -1 for zero?
    Jul 5, 2018
    starlight dream likes this.
  9. bgillisp
    bgillisp
    @Sauteed_Onion what you do is you compute 2^64, then divide it in half, then I believe you then subtract 1 as well after the division step, but I'd have to check my computer organization book to be sure.
    Jul 5, 2018
  10. Sauteed_Onion
    Sauteed_Onion
    I figured it'd be something like that. Minus the formula. I just assumed because of all the 1's and 0's you see.. means 0 is a number. Or Integer or whatevah. Meow.
    Jul 5, 2018
    starlight dream and Marsigne like this.