RPG Maker Forums

SpaceBot
SpaceBot
that's really cool
Matseb2611
Matseb2611
Thank you. Want to make more animated sprite gifs like this and form a proper portfolio already.
SpaceBot
SpaceBot
Looks like you'll have a really good portfolio!
TheoAllen
TheoAllen
mind for some critics?
SolonWise
SolonWise
Very nice!!
FleshToDust
FleshToDust
Looks great!
Ninja Gaiden, coming to an RPG Maker near you!
starlight dream
starlight dream
Pretty cool, and it has a unique style!:)
Parallax Panda
Parallax Panda
Looks like it have taken you some time!
Matseb2611
Matseb2611
Oh wow. Didn't expect such a huge reception. Thanks a lot, everyone. :D It certainly has taken quite a bit of time, but I want to try to make more like this. And yes, of course, any critique is welcome. I want to improve.
TheoAllen
TheoAllen
TheoAllen
TheoAllen
That way it has more impact on the attack animation. There're some decent examples out there instead of mine lol.
Matseb2611
Matseb2611
Yeah, for RM battlers that way is better because it uses less frames. With only 3 frames (MV) or 4 (Ace), you have to use that method. But I think with more frames it can work too and achieve a similar effect if their delay time is very small.
Marquise*
Marquise*
o_O *goes silent*
Matseb2611
Matseb2611
Why the silence? :D

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hey, guys! Do you want to hear a riddle? If so, go to this link!
Omg, 'Marsha' took over the RPGWeb twitter for a bit and its the most adorable thing ever! :LZSblush: I like it

"Gennady" Gen na Dee reptiloid scientist
I wonder how well Procedural Map generation would work in RPG Maker MZ... Well, only one way to find out! Hehe!
A new VA has joined the "Beyond the Mirror" team... I can't wait to start working on battle voices in the engine now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Domanic81