RPG Maker Forums

The Stranger
The Stranger
People used to turn ordinary scythes into war scythes by modifying both blade and pole. Not too sure if traditional scythes were used in battle, they'd require a fair amount of room to swing. A number of other weapons were based off of scythes, sickles, and other farming tools.
richter_h
richter_h
Ineffective, but cool. You fancy cool weapons, don't you?
Vox Novus
Vox Novus
But what if it boosts your magic stat by 25%?
Dalph
Dalph
Yet, the Grim Reaper uses it and never misses its targets. Go figure.
XIIIthHarbinger
XIIIthHarbinger
It's not an effective weapon. Most people who have their characters in anime, comics, & videogames use Scythes have never actually used one, so they don't actually understand how it functions as a tool. As for Kusari-gama & Kamas they are so structurally different from a scythe they don't even belong in the same classification.
The Mighty Palm
The Mighty Palm
but its so cool and edgy!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So I came up with a new look for the paths, and along the way realized health bars are so overrated, so now a crazy red light trail follows her and gets shorter as her life decreases. :LZSexcite:
Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Am I allowed to make a recruitment thread NOT for RPG Maker stuff?

Like for a group project?
(NOT RPG Maker project.)
If the new RPG Maker's character generator produces full busts and can match the art styles of previous RPG Makers, that might be a big incentive to buy it. An easier way to craft custom map tile sheets though would probably be an even bigger game changer.
Note to self: One lemon is enough to flavor my drink.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mangas