Comments on Profile Post by Drenz

1. Mystic_Enigma
    Mystic_Enigma
    I feel your pain, my friend. Ideas will be leaping about in my head at one time, but are nowhere to be found the next morning...
    Jul 7, 2018
    starlight dream, Marsigne and Drenz like this.
  2. bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Or you'll figure out how to perfectly add that one cutscene you're stuck on, then when you get home and are at the computer...

"Duh?"
    Jul 7, 2018
  3. Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Maybe carry a notepad or something in your pocket if you can to jot stuff down?
    Jul 7, 2018
  4. Drenz
    Drenz
    I tried the notepad... which worked at first... but then it got too distracting cause I have literally hundred things on my plate when I'm at work at a time lol
    Jul 7, 2018
  5. Tonko
    Tonko
    Same happened to me, until I started writing them down as soon as I could... You can open a notepad, write some of the ideas there and then paste it in Google keep or something. Trust me, it works :D
    Jul 7, 2018
  6. Adonael
    Adonael
    Mobinotes on my phone has been a life saver. I always jot down thoughts in there when on a long ride, at lunch etc. Best part is you never have to worry about running out of paper.
    Jul 7, 2018
    starlight dream, Drenz and Tonko like this.
  7. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    Perhaps note down idea "tags" just a few words to help you recall the idea later.
    But it's normal to have more ideas than you'll ever use, I think we all suffer that fate.^^
    Jul 7, 2018
    Drenz likes this.