RPG Maker Forums

The Stranger
The Stranger
If it's anything like a Bethesda game, we should also expect times of game breaking bugs, glitches, and wonky physics. :p
TheoAllen
TheoAllen
We can also mod our life. How wonderful is that going to be?
Tonko
Tonko
Wish there were also times of opening the console and spawning stuff
OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
Damn. I remember that time I jumped on my horse in Whiterun, only to find out it wasn't my horse. Whoops!
The Stranger
The Stranger
@Tonko If you have money, you can always pretend Amazon is the console. :P
OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
That time I walked into Dawnstar and literally all hell broke loose. Dragon attacking from the sky, Giants fighting the Dragon, Giants fighting the bandits, bandits fighting me, bandits fighting the villagers, for god sakes, it was madness.
TheoAllen
TheoAllen
Here, add vampires
The Stranger
The Stranger
Can't wait for the WWIII DLC to come out. Which side will the Dragonborn choose? Hoping one of the WWIII leaders wont send me on a mission to find the Jagged Crown.
TheoAllen
TheoAllen
B-but how are going to get slow time shout if they aren't opening it for you?
Mrs_Allykat
Mrs_Allykat
We also need relationships that are over once courtship is completed. Like in a Sci-Fi or Fantasy not-so-open world game by BioWare.
The Stranger
The Stranger
@Mrs_Allykat LOL! Just refuse to let the person you're interested in leave the room until you've raised your relationship bar high enough to trigger an awkward sex scene. Oh, you also manage to have sex through your underwear.
Mrs_Allykat
Mrs_Allykat
But once you've unlocked the scene, it's all over.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Yep. You might be able to repeat the same dodgy sex scene again, or discuss the same topics over and over as if you've never talked about them before, but your relationship with that person simply doesn't progress beyond that point. xD Man, game "romances".
Mrs_Allykat
Mrs_Allykat
I did kind of like what Bethesda did with the hearth expansion and your spouse could be kidnapped after everything was settled. Oh, and your significant other could open a shop. They tried a little bit, but they just couldn't get over the hump to make it feel more real.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Almost 5 am.. and I decide to put up a Youtube video instead of sleeping. It's strangely addicting! :kaoswt:
If I survive the pandemic without 2nd degree obesity, I'll celebrate. The stress I have to deal with at work is so insane my candy consumption has increased by 400% just to help me survive the day sometimes.
I don't like calling my daily stuff coronadailies... anyone a better suggestion?
Well, looks like I need to build myself a quest system. Or really just a system for "Helpful voices" to talk to the player. I'm sure nothing will go wrong listening to them.... They're "helpful". :LZSwink:

Should be pretty easy with PIXI just letting me write all over the screen. :LZSexcite:
I'm starting to think I just dont like anime since the last one I enjoyed was none of them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bootlegtexas