RPG Maker Forums

The Stranger
The Stranger
LOL! Awwh. Poor puppy. You'll have to lure him out somehow. xD
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
Unfortunately this is the smart dog as well as the heavy one. I get a treat he'll come out but won't go down the stairs (knows I can't safely carry his dead weight down them butll have him once he's on the same floor as the shower) and when I tell him we're going outside he just looks at me accusingly. He knows that's not all we'll be doing.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Ha-Ha! He knows what you're playing at. xD I guess you could always bring the shower to him; bucket of water and sponge, or perhaps a hose.
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
Still have to lure him downstairs for that. We live mostly in the attic, which I eventually want to have a bathroom but I'm not a plumber so that's not happened yet. He's hiding amongst 90% of the things I own up there I can't just come in spraying. Probably have to wait a day and blindside him after he can't hold it in anymore and tries to sneak outside.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Gotta ambush him to keep him clean. He reminds me of a kid. xD
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
He loves to get wet though. Pool, he'll hop in. Creek or river, just try to keep him out. Sewage backup? He'll roll around any chance he gets but the moment soap touches his fur he'll start fighting tooth and claw to get away. The dog will not abide being clean for some strange reason.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Same as kids. They also love to get wet and dirty, but they hate getting wet if it's cleaning them. xD I once had to help wash a cat that had got this oily stuff all in its fur. Man, it hated the water. Just trying to get it in the bowl was a huge challenge. Kept bending itself into all sorts of weird angels just to avoid getting wet.
trouble time
trouble time
Tjat's adorable.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I think I've created a monster.
...and I love it. <3
Today represents my one year anniversary of throwing out the tile map. :LZSexcite: One year ago my game looked like...

And now for those that don't know, it looks like..

What a year, what a year indeed. RIP Tile Map, nobody misses you. :LZSwink:
There is now a demo released for [Beyond the Mirror]! Check the team recruitment thread to learn more!
'Tis the season to see shipping prices and go 'Yikes'.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UGANDAN_KNUCKLES