RPG Maker Forums

Amane Kagari
Amane Kagari
Forest village near the water or a swamp village kinda like some reptilian species like lizard people. Though lizard people can live in either forest or desert.
SolonWise
SolonWise
Maybe in 600 A.D. ha... haha... hahaha...
Amane Kagari
Amane Kagari
But it's quite more logical for frog people to live near water as they are amphibians and would probably need water. (not salt water of course.)
SolonWise
SolonWise
No, seriously, a rainforest would be a perfect environment for a race like this.
Vox Novus
Vox Novus
Yes, water is definitely a must. I sort of meant like what sort of "building" would they live in. Like a giant tree stump or a giant bush, etc...Maybe some kind of large plant near the water?
Mystic_Enigma
Mystic_Enigma
Perhaps on a huge city/town floating on the water, with lily-pad bridges connecting separate islands! Pacifidlog Town from Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire comes to mind.
Vox Novus
Vox Novus
@Mystic_Enigma That's interesting actually. I was thinking about them being by the water in some sort of structure but having a structure on the water itself is intriguing.
Mystic_Enigma
Mystic_Enigma
Isn't it? :kaoblush: It makes for a wondrous locale. It would also probably baffle those not native to the area.
trouble time
trouble time
A swamp, and they'd make constant Shrek references.
starlight dream
starlight dream
If they're very tech advanced perhaps in large glass buildings, (I imagine them round, aquarium like) where the lower floors of homes are in water and the top floors are dry). Their town has public ponds, croaking orchestras, and mud baths.
SpaceBot
SpaceBot
I'd think a swamp tree. A home built into the trees like a tree house sort of. Or maybe in the ground Like a hobbit hut, except it would be the base of the tree and mud.
Vox Novus
Vox Novus
Good suggestions so far, I have much to think about.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Sometimes I just think.... we all had eighth-grade syndrome, only difference is in the severity. :kaopride:
//Makes complex mechanic...
//Slaps self
No U! We make it fast, simple and fun! :kaolivid:
If it needs a long tutorial(s) on how to do it, it's bad... Just look at FF13. :kaoback:
//Shudders
Good point self. :kaopride:

There was an accident at the stone mason's workshop today. Some @The Stranger was seen on the premises, ranting about evil secret guild business before they destroyed the Statue of David. Public and law enforcement will keep an eye out for vandals!
I suppose at some point I should figure out how to change my name on here.
Teaching friend how to use MV, so far he can fight his cat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr