I am working on a new game
Marsigne
The forums is not exploding, so it's fine. I'm chilling too. ^-^
starlight dream
starlight dream
Pretty good :) And you? Having fun?
HexMozart88
HexMozart88
Everything is going according to plan... *maniacal laughter* -- I mean, uh, it's going great.
(Sorry, couldn't resist.)
HexMozart88
HexMozart88
Seriously, though, I'm just chilling and working on my maps for my game.
FralKritic
FralKritic
FralKritic
FralKritic
@Marsigne Awesome to hear, whatcha been working on?
FralKritic
FralKritic
@starlight dream I am doing well, delayed in my game sadly, but trucking forward regardless. It is defiantly fun, I want to be finished Aug 31st, but we will see! >.>
TheMutantSpaceDancer
TheMutantSpaceDancer
you play as a key with legs and you have to reach the top of a mountain by solving puzzles and meeting odd peoples because some wizard guy's stupid son got locked behind a door at the peak. he doesn't wanna bother to go up there himself so he just used zombie dust or whatever to make a key alive. and the title is "The Key on Schmuck Mountain."
FralKritic
FralKritic
@HexMozart88 -shares in maniacal laughter- We just need to get the thing to do the thing and then the thing will with the other thing work MAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Genius!
Awesome, tell me more about this game!!! :D
FralKritic
FralKritic
@TheMutantSpaceDancer Though I'm not a fan of magic, this concept is brilliant and sounds exciting!! I can't wait to see this fleshed out! :D
HexMozart88
HexMozart88
It's pretty story heavy, but I'll try and keep it within the limits of the status. Basically, you play as a young king whose court has begun to die off at random and turn into creepy dolls. He doesn't really care about them specifically, but because the blame is being placed on him, he wants to find out who really is at fault.
HexMozart88
HexMozart88
(OK, I kind of failed). Basically, he explores his island and receives pretty hostile treatment from even his subjects, but is led to two other islands and as he meets some of the people there, the truth begins to unfold.
HexMozart88
HexMozart88
For a better explanation, just go to my profile and click the banner (hopefully the link works).
FralKritic
FralKritic
@HexMozart88 Wow! This sound super cool!! and like it will be story rich, one of my favorite aspect of games as a whole!! I couldn't find the banner though :(

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It's my cute little ghost~
Minecraft Dungeons is a great example of a game that's much simpler than other games in its genre but almost as equally immersive and fun to play. Lotta RPGmaker devs could learn from that lesson.
Well, it's been a while since the last time I came here... Is there a JS scripting FAQ? I'd like to know what it's capable of achieving, and how :rswt
I love the Time Fantasy tiles, but haven't played anything made with it yet. Can anyone recommend me something?
Vote for what I show more indepth on Twitter tomorrow from the MZ default resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpgmakernoob