RPG Maker Forums

SpaceBot
SpaceBot
looks good!
BloodletterQ
BloodletterQ
You actually look good with the fedora...
Kes
Kes
Shaping up nicely.
Vox Novus
Vox Novus
Looking nice so far.
Matseb2611
Matseb2611
Thank you all! Will be adding more animated things onto there in the days to come. Should be a good practice animating different things. I like to see sprites or UI move. Makes it feel alive.
??????
??????
lookin' good dude! :)
Kvothe
Kvothe
Oh, I'll follow you there :)
Matseb2611
Matseb2611
Thanks guys!
Marquise*
Marquise*
Never knew that site. clean!
I love the UI, not sure how to deal with the circles :p
Matseb2611
Matseb2611
Thank you. I'm trying to add new things to it pretty much every day. I only found out about that site just over a week ago too when I googled which sites are good for showing your portfolio. You should totally make a profile there too and show off your spaceships. :)
??????
??????
spaceships? who has spaceshipps? show me the spaceships!!!
??????
??????
Those are pretty darn nifty!! Pity they wont fit the art style I need :'(
Vox Novus
Vox Novus
I think the alphabet inspired design was quite neat. I can imagine a whole fleet of alphabet pilot/soldiers. Perhaps in service of a galactic overlord obsessed with lettering.
??????
??????
the potential for puns is real!
Marquise*
Marquise*
@Matseb2611 tried Deviantart??? Thanks for the shout-out BTW.

@?????? you can actually custom them if you want and @Vox Novus I might not be so innovative but dyslexic enough that after the T-Fighter, The X-wings the big Imperial AA Destroyer and the O Star Destroyer I could imagine George Lucas had the same problem with his ships Millenium Falcon being an excellent G/Q one!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Have my fingers crossed, waiting for a discount sale on MZ on Steam.. Its normally around the corner during Halloween or x-mas season on Steam, if i remember right..
We are truly intellectuals.
Without using violence without weapons
Our group has as many as 1.3 million people and more than 1 hundred thousand talks.
We gathered in an hour, more than 4.5 Half a hundred thousand

I got a Sword.
I got an Axe.
I got two Swords.
Nothing to see here, just walking with my dog.
I haven’t worked on my game in a while. Tomorrow might be the day.
*squeals* :kaoblush:

I've been experimenting with improved memory management again, which allowed me to include items to increase player path length. These are both 44 grid spaces long, and stable. :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
copicmarkers