starlight dream
starlight dream
And I'll be back soon! ^.^
Marsigne
Marsigne
You're welcome! Glad to have you here. :D
Tai_MT
Tai_MT
Sorry to hear that. Remember, I'm pullin' for ya. We're all in this together.

Oh, and keep your stick on the ice.

All joking aside, if you need more time away, don't be afraid to take it. Death of parents can take a lot out of us. Always better to deal with that immediately and put everything else aside until we do.
starlight dream
starlight dream
@Marsigne I'm glad to be among good people like yourself! :)
Dalph
Dalph
So sorry to hear that, my deepest condolences. You are always welcome here.
starlight dream
starlight dream
Thanks @Tai_MT. Keeping my stick on the ice... hey did you bet on this game or something?

I agree, it's overwhelming by moments, so I'll take some time away. You'll probably still be making animations when I return anyway! ;)
Mystic_Enigma
Mystic_Enigma
Oh dear...my condonlences, like many others...These things are always the worst, I went through something similar and it nearly tore me apart...but I got through it somehow, and I hope you do as well! Best wishes! *Bows*
Vox Novus
Vox Novus
Take as much time as you need and sorry to hear that, we'll be waiting when you come back to game making.
SpaceBot
SpaceBot
I'm so sorry :(
shadefoundry
shadefoundry
Dang, I'm so sorry. :( Loss of a family member, especially a parent is one of the hardest things in life I feel. Hope to see you back soon.
GolfHacker
GolfHacker
So sorry for your loss. Praying for you and your family.
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
I'd send you the sweetest, most empathetic and experienced (he helped me through my father's death) of therapy dogs if you didn't live in such backwards, dog discriminatory housing. If you ever need an ear I'd be willing to listen, don't have much to say because there's not really anything helpful to say...which is why you need a therapy animal to talk to. Take care of yourself.
Parallax Panda
Parallax Panda
I’m so sorry to hear that. *fluffy panda hug*

I hope he had the privilege of going peacefully. Both of my parents are still alive so it’s hard to imagine what you must be feeling, but I wish you the very best. Take the time you need, RMW and the Onion give will be waiting for you when you get back - as always.
Golden Unicorn Gaming
Golden Unicorn Gaming
Sorry for your loss, Star
mlogan
mlogan
I'm so sorry for your loss.
MakerZeroOne
MakerZeroOne
Sorry for your loss. I remember when my grandmother died, it was like losing the one person who was always in my corner and held faith in me. I know it must be hard for you. All that i can say is; Mourn for his passing, give thanks for his time in this realm, and carry on with your inherited soul. The Lifestream of Gaia and Beating Heart of Existence are made more pure by his returning. ;)
Google_Chrom
Google_Chrom
I'm so sorry to hear that. I know the loss of family all too well. Just remember that your family and friends will all be there for you.
Marquise*
Marquise*
Oh sh... My condolences I read you took a break but I never ever realized why... This might be too late but *cybermental hugs*

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I am feeling better about my update schedule, I feel like I am actually getting consistent work done even if it isn’t big updates.
It's a joy to work on a well-made map. I am not regretting this commission in the least!
I'm currently being attacked by the RPG Maker Hydra: fixing one problem only to have two more rise to take its place.
Hey you! Yeah YOU! Whatcha doin' not backing up your projects? You a masochist or sumthin'? GO BACK UP YOUR PROJECTS! Sheeesh... Didn't think I'd hafta spell it out for yas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
masel97