1. Like

fluffymonster

She's So FLUFFY! 30
      • Reaction score
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just for the lols I have taken the Szondi test. That test looked like a load of bull. But for whatever reason it was incredibly accurate.
How can a society function with an entire media establishment that is complicit in publishing partisan slander and easily disprovable lies right alongside each other with no accountability whatsoever? After I live through it, maybe I'll make a game based on it. The level of dishonesty at this point just astounds me though.
If you download a resource, be it art or plugin, please thank the creator for their time. We are all guilty sometimes of just grabbing something without commenting. Now is the time to go through your credit list and visit the threads/site where you got the resource from and leave a heartfelt thank you!
October is officially here. I'm hoping to get a call from Spirit Halloween soon. It didn't happen today, but I've got to keep my head high.
So, what is this "Inktober" everyone's speaking about? Because apparently, I have no idea what happens on this site...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
violetspawn