Search results

1. Knightmare

Theo - Drain Rate Customization

Pretty cool and all but is there a way to get it to where it doesn't do decimal numbers? I had a popup that said 2.25, I think maybe it just needs a rounding mechanism or snippet.
  2. Knightmare

VisuStella Sample Project & MZ Core Plugins

Many players have noticed considerable lag with the Compass plugin so that might be the biggest culprit. The order they are in could also play a factor. But yes ultimately it is often more wise to use as few plugins as possible. There is a such thing as having too much of a good thing in RPG...
  3. Knightmare

Gem plugin series : new Gemstone and Emerald SplashScreen

My my you have been busy. No wonder it seemed like you disappeared for a bit. Looking forward to see what's next. Good job Nio!
  4. Knightmare

RMMV City of Dust- (Choice Heavy Cyberpunk RPG)

Definitely try it out. It's very unique in some aspects and well done. He does some different things I've never seen done in an RPG before and makes it work and it doesn't feel too "gimmicky." I've noticed often times that when people try to be different to be different it doesn't turn out...
  5. Knightmare

It must have been VXAce then. They all kind of blend together for me.

It must have been VXAce then. They all kind of blend together for me.
  6. Knightmare

Your plugins are fine. I've seen a few of yours that no one has done yet. I remember using a...

Your plugins are fine. I've seen a few of yours that no one has done yet. I remember using a bunch of yours in either VXAce or MV.
  7. Knightmare

RMMV City of Dust- (Choice Heavy Cyberpunk RPG)

I'm glad you're still doing work on this and the art style is looking quite a bit better! Looking forward to trying out the new demo when you are done with your reconstruction.
  8. Knightmare

RMMZ Maze of the Lost MZ (Demo 1.5 Released 02/01/21)

BIG UPDATE: Beta Demo 1.5 released Sorry I haven't been keeping up with the public demo very much lately. I have made many changes, improvements, and bug fixes in the last 2 months since the last demo release that should make the game an overall better experience. This is a list of the...
  9. Knightmare

RMMV Investigator Intern Demo Release!

You had me at 'Investigator' lol. If I ever get more free time (non-existent right now) I'll definitely try it out. Good job on the graphics btw.
  10. Knightmare

OG back in the house

Welcome back Cat Man. It's been a long time. I still want to play Shin Sword.
  11. Knightmare

You have limited control currently in the Core Engine under Quality of Life Settings but beyond that I don't think anything is available at this time. There might be some workaround with the damage formulas for what you are looking for. You may even be able to make a custom parameter in the...
  12. Knightmare

Yeah, had this problem also with controller. If you just barely tap the button it will go at normal speed but if you press down on the button the normal way then it blows right through. I personally haven't found a fix but just a workaround in barely tapping the button or just playing with...
  13. Knightmare

RMMZ Maze of the Lost MZ (Demo 1.5 Released 02/01/21)

Hey everyone. I know its been a while since the last update but Beta Demo 1.0 is now available, just check the OP and try the new download... There have been many fixes and tweaks since the last version and the weird bug where there weren't any enemy encounters is no longer an issue. Balance...
  14. Knightmare

RMMZ [Puzzle Horror]Goodbye Nightmare

You had me at "Puzzle Horror." Hope the demo comes soon.
  15. Knightmare

How to achive dragon quest things in MZ

I take it you're really new and that's ok, we all started at some point. You're going to need Plugins to do the first two. There's a list of many here...https://makerdevs.com/mz/master-list The 3rd can be done with going into the Event Editor and go to Tab 3 and select Change Battle BGM if...
  16. Knightmare

RMMV [Mystery Horror] House of Rules

Looks fun. Will play sometime in the next few days.
  17. Knightmare

Lilac Throwable Events MZ - 1.1.0

Nice one Chaucer! Will help me make more interesting puzzles.
  18. Knightmare

For enemies or for players? If it's for enemies that feature hasn't been added yet. If for characters then could be a resolution issue.
  19. Knightmare

Speaking of the Steal plugin....can there be a way to get the Steal message at the top to last longer or a future setting to set the delay? It goes ridiculously fast and most of the time don't have enough time to know what item was stolen or how much gold was received.
  20. Knightmare

The official VisuStella notetag help thread

Hey guys I need help with one. I have this skill in my game called "Thorn Field" that puts a state for 5 rounds on the user or one ally and after the state is applied whenever the one who has Thorn Field on takes physical damage from an attack then the attacker takes 20% of the damage done to...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I just can't walk to the store for lunch without walking past people smoking. It not only smells bad, it's probably poisoning me. I'm afraid I'll eventually have to be hospitalized. I can't take another path because there's too much traffic and drivers in the plaza are reckless sometimes. I almost got run over once, even after looking both ways.
RyanYe wrote on whtdragon's profile.
Your art works about Wyrvens and Dragons are sooooooooo cooooooooool~! I like them so bad
Can you create more? like Archangels, Devils, Titans, Cyclops!!
My valentine cutscene is now available on itch.io and you can get the "source code" as well, feel free to check it out!

The game page on itch can be found at:
A self-aware gamer, playing my game on video, and being honest about his feelings: :kaojoy:

It gets funny, there's heart, and his laptop is on fire as he plays. :kaoswt2:
Just finished making a 50x190 map.

It's not the overworld, just a simple trip from a forest all the way up a mountain.
Now time to map out a metropolis.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
feedtalefour