Search results

1. atreyoray

Zombie State

Zombie State v1.00 by Atreyo Ray   Introduction Create "zombie states" that damage affected battlers when they were to heal HP.   Features - Zombified battlers receive damage with healing skills and items. - Zombified battlers also receive damage when their HP regeneration is positive (for...
  2. atreyoray

In-Game Manual

In-Game Manual by Atreyo Ray Introduction Allows you to create a scene that works like an in-game manual, and reads its contents from a text file. Features - You can create multiple manuals. (*new*) - You can show and hide entries using plugin commands. (*new*) - Offers LOADS of visual...
  3. atreyoray

Steal Item Skill

Steal Item Skill v1.00 by Atreyo Ray Introduction Creates skills that can steal items from enemies. Features - You can create skills or items that can steal items from enemies. - You can also create skills or items that show which items are possible to steal from each enemy. - Shows when...
  4. atreyoray

Command Icons

Command Icons v1.01 by Atreyo Ray     Introduction Adds Icons to command windows in the scenes you want.   Features - You may choose which Scenes to add icons. - There's an option to draw the icon of your equipped weapon in the command 'Attack' within Battle.   Screenshots           How to...
  5. atreyoray

Title Command Exit

Title Command Exit v1.00 by Atreyo Ray   Introduction A very simple script that gives back the "Quit Game" option to the title screen.   Features - You can type the text you want to appear as the exit option.   Screenshots   How to Use Create a .js in your project plugins folder...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I've started working on rpg maker again, and I can see a lot of improvement from when I was 13. I still have a long way to go, but I'm proud that I've gotten this far.
Animated Title screen is by SharkerrBlue(SB)
I am using the Nightmare Land pack.
I just can't walk to the store for lunch without walking past people smoking. It not only smells bad, it's probably poisoning me. I'm afraid I'll eventually have to be hospitalized. I can't take another path because there's too much traffic and drivers in the plaza are reckless sometimes. I almost got run over once, even after looking both ways.
RyanYe wrote on whtdragon's profile.
Your art works about Wyrvens and Dragons are sooooooooo cooooooooool~! I like them so bad
Can you create more? like Archangels, Devils, Titans, Cyclops!!
My valentine cutscene is now available on itch.io and you can get the "source code" as well, feel free to check it out!

The game page on itch can be found at:
A self-aware gamer, playing my game on video, and being honest about his feelings: :kaojoy:

It gets funny, there's heart, and his laptop is on fire as he plays. :kaoswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
feedtalefour