Search results

1. Khayalan

Khayalan`s Trashy Icons

Hey out there ^^   Today i made a few trashy Icons and i thought i would share them   128-black... A version of the Icons with higher resolution and black Background to see them better ^^ If somone wants them to use ^^ Heres a version without black background Heres...
  2. Khayalan

Extending Game after release and Protecting game

Hey RPG-Makers out there, ive got one question i asked me for a long time... How can i update my game? For example there is a new expansion... New Maps and co... But the users want to keep their current save! Is that possible so that i can only load the dlc into the game? And if so...
  3. Khayalan

Thread Of Life - Khayalans Project

Welcome to my Birthday-Bash Project It is named "Thread of Life"   Concept Youve got a Thread of Life... Every Interaction with NPCs,Chests or other things costs you a part of it, when it is 0 or below GAME OVER :) In Battles you dont lose instantly if you die, you just...
  4. Khayalan

Resolution for Mobile

Hey :) Ive got a simple question? Whats the best resolution for a mobile game made with RPG Maker MV? -Khayalan
  5. Khayalan

Khayalans Mapping Wonder

Hey RPGMakers, because i have fun making maps, i will put up here a little workshop...  Before i talk to much, here a few screenshots ^^ Worldmap for my own Game :) A big Forest... In normal there are rocks too, but mine are set as events A Forest Town (thanks to PandaMaru for...
  6. Khayalan

Ballon-Problem

Hey RPGMakers ive got a problem with the ballons ^^ I want to make a ballon over an NPC to show he have a quest... I did this with a event over the NPC. Parralel process. But now i cant save anymore on the map anymore... So i need a solution for that problem (I know that i cant save...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

AeroPergold wrote on LUKElcs's profile.
Its-a me, Pergold from Gamejolt!
I added footstep sounds to our content that I posted in a previous thread. I was unable to edit the post, so if you're interested, see below.

DOWNLOAD LINK

I've started working on rpg maker again, and I can see a lot of improvement from when I was 13. I still have a long way to go, but I'm proud that I've gotten this far.
Animated Title screen is by SharkerrBlue(SB)
I am using the Nightmare Land pack.
I just can't walk to the store for lunch without walking past people smoking. It not only smells bad, it's probably poisoning me. I'm afraid I'll eventually have to be hospitalized. I can't take another path because there's too much traffic and drivers in the plaza are reckless sometimes. I almost got run over once, even after looking both ways.
RyanYe wrote on whtdragon's profile.
Your art works about Wyrvens and Dragons are sooooooooo cooooooooool~! I like them so bad
Can you create more? like Archangels, Devils, Titans, Cyclops!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GoUrbex