Search results

1. DaneReid

Skip Window_SkillType and Window_EquipCommand

How do I skip the Window_SkillType and Window_EquipCommand windows? I want my Skill window to skip the Window_SkillType and go straight to Window_SkillList (skill types aren't necessary) and skip the Window_EquipCommand and go straight to the Window_EquipSlot to equip things (optimize and clear...
  2. DaneReid

RMMV 8 Bit Help

I'm finding that the question I want to ask is difficult to explain so forgive me if it's hard to understand. I'm a little new to pixel art and so far my art kinda sucks but I had a question about making 8 bit art for rpg maker mv. For the art posted below I'm using the NES color pallet for it...
  3. DaneReid

Switch Puzzle

Hello, I’m trying to create a puzzle where you need to step on 4 switches in a specific order in under X seconds to open a door to continue. I’m having trouble trying to figure out how to do that. Anyone know how I’d go about doing that?
  4. DaneReid

(MOG) Chrono Engine x Pick Up and Throw Issue [Can't Move Player]

Adding the chrono engine and pick up and throw plugin together gives me an issue with movement in the game. For some reason I can't move my character. But I can move the cursor in the title screen and menu which is odd. I know for a fact that it's both those plugins giving me that issue because...
  5. DaneReid

Change Battle System in Game

Is there a way to change from first person view to side view and/or vice versa in game?
  6. DaneReid

Enemy Transform with Item

I'm trying to make an enemy transform to another enemy by using an Item. So far I'm able to get it to work with one enemy, but if there is two of the same enemies in the battle, that's where I run into trouble. How can I have an item transform each individual enemy? Here's what I'm doing...
  7. DaneReid

RPG Maker MV Gameboy

Looking to make gameboy sprites, tilesets, and graphics in general and trying to match it's resolution (using a plugin to make the resolution the same as gameboy's resolution) with RPG Maker MV. If anyone could help me out by giving advice and/or links that'll be much appreciated. Thanks guys!
  8. DaneReid

Armor for hot climate

Hello, how do i make an armor that is needed for hot climate? For example: the fire tunic in LoZ: Ocarina of Time Sorry if my explanation sucks lol.
  9. DaneReid

Memories of Time

Memories of Time   WARNING: This game contains strong language, this may be inappropriate for children and those who does not tolerate strong language.    HEADS UP: This game adapts to the choices you make. This games outcome may change depending on how you play.   Story Screen shots...
  10. DaneReid

Note Tag

Hello, is it possible to change an actors note tag in gameplay?
  11. DaneReid

tankentai side view battle script down

It seems like where ever I search on the internet, I can't seem to find the link to the tankentai side view battle script. Everywhere I go the link is down. Does anyone know where I can find it if it's still out there?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

AeroPergold wrote on LUKElcs's profile.
Its-a me, Pergold from Gamejolt!
I added footstep sounds to our content that I posted in a previous thread. I was unable to edit the post, so if you're interested, see below.

DOWNLOAD LINK

I've started working on rpg maker again, and I can see a lot of improvement from when I was 13. I still have a long way to go, but I'm proud that I've gotten this far.
Animated Title screen is by SharkerrBlue(SB)
I am using the Nightmare Land pack.
I just can't walk to the store for lunch without walking past people smoking. It not only smells bad, it's probably poisoning me. I'm afraid I'll eventually have to be hospitalized. I can't take another path because there's too much traffic and drivers in the plaza are reckless sometimes. I almost got run over once, even after looking both ways.
RyanYe wrote on whtdragon's profile.
Your art works about Wyrvens and Dragons are sooooooooo cooooooooool~! I like them so bad
Can you create more? like Archangels, Devils, Titans, Cyclops!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Faxion