Search results

1. Celianna

Fire Emblem: Three Houses

Okay this is my first FE title, but I'm totally addicted to the game. Being able to play as a girl and even romance guys? Sign me the hell up! I chose Blue Lions because Ashe is my best boy (even though Felix wrecks everyone). Which house did you choose? Please be mindful of spoilers.
  2. Celianna

Game & Map Screenshots 11

Game & Map Screenshots 11 This thread is meant for showing off screenshots or maps made for your project, and to comment on or give advice to other members. Screenshots of any Maker (including Visual Novel Maker) is welcome. No other game engines are allowed. In-game screenshots and...
  3. Celianna

Random 0 FPS in 1.6

This is an extremely rare bug that I cannot reproduce because it appears at complete random times. I've had a couple of players report that their game would freeze. Mid-sentence. As in, text was still showing up letter by letter and then just stopped. Hitting F2 you could tell it was at 0 FPS...
  4. Celianna

Looking for a way to create an update/DLC for my game

There are two versions of my game; the free one, and the paid one. Let's consider the paid one a DLC you can download. The DLC contains several new images/folders/changes to common events etc. Why not just have two separate versions of the game? Can't do - I want the player to continue using...
  5. Celianna

Game & Map Screenshots 10

Game & Map Screenshots 10 This thread is meant for showing off screenshots or maps made for your project, and to comment on or give advice to other members. Screenshots of any Maker is welcome. No other game engines are allowed. In-game screenshots and maps only, please. If you're...
  6. Celianna

Rules Rules for VNMaker tutorials

Visual Novel Maker Tutorial Rules and Guidelines Threads posted in VNM Tutorials Board will enter a moderation queue and not appear until it is accepted by Archeia or Taarna23. Threads will be accepted or denied based on how well they meet the rules and guidelines. Give at least 3 days...
  7. Celianna

Rules for making requests

This is the subforum where you can ask for a resource to be used in your VNM game. Do you want someone to draw your character? Ask here and someone might pick up your request! Please follow these rules when making a request thread: 1. Keep requests small, don't ask someone to be your main...
  8. Celianna

Rules for VNMaker Resources

This is the subforum where you can post and find resources you can use in VNMaker. Feel free to post your own resources here or browse around looking at other people's creations! As a temporary rule, for the first two weeks after VNMaker's release, threads here will need to be approved by a...
  9. Celianna

The Resource WIP Thread 3

The Resource WIP Thread 3 This thread is meant for users who are creating, or editing their own resources, to post their work-in-progress (abbreviated to WIP) and get feedback on their work such as criticism, advice or simple comments. If you have any game screenshots or maps to show off...
  10. Celianna

DesignDoll - free 3D posing program

DesignDoll is a 3D posing program. You can morph your character into an anime-like figure, or something more realistic. Posing is as simple as dragging around the anchor points, and you can even adjust the finger position! You can add multiple models and they can all be posed individually...
  11. Celianna

How to make an image from a display object with no loss of transparency

Well, here goes nothing - for the experienced among us! I've tried a lot of different things to get this working, but my main issue here is that saving a PNG file from a canvas seems to lose some of its transparency, creating a dark grey border around the image. The loss in transparency ruins...
  12. Celianna

Anyway to load a custom library in MV?

I've been working along with my programmer on a plugin, and it uses png files. There's a loss of transparency when the png files are saved/compressed, creating a faint outline around them. We want no quality loss to the images, so we've been looking into solutions. So my programmer says he can...
  13. Celianna

Adding a "return" option in the option settings

I'm using Sly's Remove Always Dash command from the settings. It leaves only the sound options, which is pretty useful, but since my game is mouse based, it feels clunky to have to press a button to go back, instead of an option saying "Return". So can someone add a "Return" option for me with...
  14. Celianna

Script command for opening the Options

I'm disabling the menu in my game, but I still want my player to have access to changing the volume of BGMs and whatnot. So I need the script command for opening up the Options manually. Would also be nice if I was able to set my own BGM volumes from the start, so that the player can change it...
  15. Celianna

You don't have to listen to all critique

I was browsing some Steam games, and noticed one that had been in development for a long time (years), and was finally fully released. I checked the reviews, and while most were positive, there was some very angry 1 star reviews. I read them, and while most brought up valid points (the release...
  16. Celianna

RMMV Tailor Tales

Tailor Tales is an otome game - a game for girls. It has been my baby project since 2009, and has now undergone 3 revisions. What would first be a Harvest Moon like game, with an open and free overworld to roam around in, turned into a strictly Visual Novel game with elements of designing your...
  17. Celianna

Self switches in common events

So I evented a rather complex portrait system for myself, which can show up to two people on the screen at a time. To determine whether this character is on the left or right side of the screen, I use a self switch in the common event that controls the way the images will be displayed. This...
  18. Celianna

Can you use blend modes on pictures?

Simple question, wondering if it's possible to use blend modes in Javascript. I know it's possible to use masks and whatnot for pictures, but can blend modes be achieved? Specifically, 'multiply'. Basically you have two pictures; the base picture, and the picture that will be layered on top of...
  19. Celianna

Game & Map Screenshots 9

Game & Map Screenshots 9 This thread is meant for showing off screenshots or maps made for your project, and to comment on or give advice to other members. Screenshots of any Maker is welcome. No other game engines are allowed. In-game screenshots and maps only, please. If you're...
  20. Celianna

New MV sci-fi fantasy tileset

New year, new goals! My next pack will be made for RPG Maker MV, with the same art style as Ancient Dungeons, but a sci-fi fantasy theme instead. To help determine what people would like to see in a sci-fi fantasy set, please help vote in this poll, or post in this thread your opinions of...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I can't believe that after all those years, KH Union X Dark Road is closing the services.

Due to a situation in which I thought plugin adaptations had stopped for the QPlugins, I "ghetto" converted these 7 over yesterday. They appear to work perfectly as long as you use old style plugin commands. I am uncertain if I will have a lot of free time in the future to work on this, but if you'd like them, here they are.
Was there a thread that you could share a screenshot of your game? I feel like I found it once but can't locate it again.

I was being lazy and just copied a map to test a new parallax, but I forgot to delete all the events. This was the result. :o
just finished a bunch of art commissions! im really grateful for this community- people have helped me out so much here- so im just trying to return the favor the only way i know how! :0)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
your0501