Search results

1. LilKnockerOut

Original Character Contest 3 MV Submissions!

Character name: Lily Samaia About your character: Born between a pact of the Arch-devil Superbia and the most powerful dragon, Xalthadon, Lily was created to become the leader of demons, the bringer of a new age, and the destroyer of man. However, she was taken away during infancy and left on...
  2. LilKnockerOut

Actors Friendship System

It's mostly for party members. If you wanted to add npc's to the menu, what I would do is add them to the Actor's list and code the npc's in like any other actor.
  3. LilKnockerOut

RMMZ Friendship System

Hey, don't sweat it, man. I'm just glad you're still working on it.
  4. LilKnockerOut

RMMZ Friendship System

Alright, I see what you mean. I guess I was just confused if the common events themselves would be activated if the players choose it when going through the menu or if the common event would be an automatic event.
  5. LilKnockerOut

RMMZ Friendship System

Sorry for the late reply. I actually with everyone else in the post. I have a suggestion but it's not an essential thing. For the common event that plays upon certain friendship levels, is it automatic or is it something that the player can activate? So an example would be if the developer is...
  6. LilKnockerOut

RMMZ Friendship System

That would be awesome if you wanted to work on it. I'm not on any schedule for my game. It's basically a passion project so take as long as need.
  7. LilKnockerOut

RMMZ Friendship System

I took a bit of time to try it out. It's a pretty cool system, especially if you wanted to make a D&D based RPG Maker game. Though I'm not sure if this what Sloff1155 and I are looking for. Were as the plugin is a menu based option instead of dialogue-based. I still thought the plugin was pretty...
  8. LilKnockerOut

RMMZ Friendship System

One for Bump.
  9. LilKnockerOut

RMMZ Friendship System

Got another bump.
  10. LilKnockerOut

RMMZ Subclasses Plugin for MZ

I'm not sure if this was already requested or if it's being worked on, but I'd love to see a Subclass plugin for MZ. The closest example I can show to help is the Subclass plugin from Yanfly. http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Subclass_(YEP) Again, maybe someone like VisuStella is already working on...
  11. LilKnockerOut

RMMZ Friendship System

Here's a bump.
  12. LilKnockerOut

RMMZ Friendship System

I'd love to have this plugin updated to MZ as well.
  13. LilKnockerOut

[FROG] Talent Core - A D&D like Skill system and/or character building system!

Quick question, what is the difference between adding points and getting points?
  14. LilKnockerOut

I bring this up because, for my game, I was hoping for a way to store the amount of each Talent for each of my Actors so I could display the Talent's amount in the stats menu and can easily change dialogue messages based on what the amount at the point in time was.
  15. LilKnockerOut

I have a quick question, is there a technique or a command that can store the talent scores as variables?
  16. LilKnockerOut

RPG Maker MV/MZ Extended Generator - Version 0.66 - Update on the 8th September 2020

You probably don't get this asked as much but is it possible for a version of this to be on Mac or is that out of the realm of possibility?
  17. LilKnockerOut

Hello Everyone!

Heya. I'm LilKnockerOut, but you can call me Kyle. I'm pretty much new to all of RPG Maker but I've seen what everyone's done for games and plugins. I'll admit, you guys have gotten me pretty motivated to work on my game. I look forward to sharing what I can with you guys.
  18. LilKnockerOut

Actors Friendship System

Hey I'm sorry to ask but can someone help me with this plugin? I seem to be having trouble setting up a multi-leader system.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Here's what people think game dev life is like: Oh I'll just add this feature and that feature.

A game devs' reality: add one feature and watch the rest break like domino's.
The light has gone out of my life.

About time they finally press the kill switch button for older makers.
Sorry everyone, I am here sporadically. After 6 years of delays after delays in my life, I try to do all mat once and that means that I spread thin everywhere because it just is impossible to crunch 6 years in one or even two, but I try! I wish many of that I would already given you and put behind but... well...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aeridis