Search results

1. Mihe

What happened to RpgmakerWeb?

Thank you, you two! :uhappy:
  2. Mihe

What happened to RpgmakerWeb?

Hello I apologize if this question has been asked already, but what happened to the rpgmakerweb site? It's changed. I can't login which means I can't download my paid items. I have a purchase of MV and cannot download it. Do I have to buy it all over again?
  3. Mihe

Sprited SV_Enemies

@RavenBlackbird Can you reupload the Spirits please?
  4. Mihe

SV Animation Help

If I remove YED Sideview Battler plugin then my animations won't work at all. I need that plugin for my 6-frame animations. See the character on the right is how it should be working. The character on the left is what is messed up.
  5. Mihe

Marvel: Characters Sets & SV Battlers (Avengers, Spider-Man, X-Men, & More) [UPDATED 2/18/2021]

Whoa buddy are you the real GG or just a fan of him? Btw awesome resources
  6. Mihe

SV Animation Help

I added those in, but it's still doing the same thing.
  7. Mihe

SV Animation Help

bump
  8. Mihe

Sprites aren't working

Can you help me with my yed sideview problem as well?
  9. Mihe

SV Animation Help

I still can't get this to work properly
  10. Mihe

SV Animation Help

Anyone know why this is happening?
  11. Mihe

SV Animation Help

Hi I'm having trouble getting the enemy battler to properly animate. Here's what happens: https://gyazo.com/6f953c56a48e471c0ea3e6a05b37bf71 I'm using these plugins in this order: https://gyazo.com/243ddc91a5c8cd2ff33e04102bb3d392 This is the enemy's notetag: <Sideview Battler...
  12. Mihe

YED sideview problem

I tried using YED sideview plugin, but I believe I have done something wrong. https://gyazo.com/1437992b30301d6fe641493b890e2678 The sheet is in the attachments. Here's what I set the actor's notetag to: <Sideview Battler: Carmilla_Walk> <Sideview Battler Frames: 6> <Sideview Battler...
  13. Mihe

6 frame battler plugin

What plugin can I use to increase the amount of frames for the battler? My battlers have 6 frame animations.
  14. Mihe

How do you encourage the player to use all of your party members?

If the players build a meta between the party members they choose to play with, I think that's perfectly fine to be honest. That establishes a connection that they have between the characters they use the most. It means your characters are likable, or at the very least usable. They aren't dull...
  15. Mihe

Creating an ennemy battler possible, or stick with limited options?

I'm not sure if this answers your question, but first thing is first: - You need a plugin to make this possible. I suggest you use Yanfly Animated Sideview Enemies plugin. - Create your enemy battler in the Character Generator within the RPG Maker MV software or if you have a pre-made battler...
  16. Mihe

FREE Azur no Owari-RPG/Visual Novel Hyrbid (Help Wanted)

It feels as if their pictures are being stretched out of proportion.
  17. Mihe

damage mechanic

Yup you are correct!
  18. Mihe

damage mechanic

Thank you all for helping me. :LZSproud:
  19. Mihe

damage mechanic

So for example, if a.atk < b.def, the value will return to 0. I can't edit what the value returns to by default. How would I rewrite this?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Here's what people think game dev life is like: Oh I'll just add this feature and that feature.

A game devs' reality: add one feature and watch the rest break like domino's.
The light has gone out of my life.

About time they finally press the kill switch button for older makers.
Sorry everyone, I am here sporadically. After 6 years of delays after delays in my life, I try to do all mat once and that means that I spread thin everywhere because it just is impossible to crunch 6 years in one or even two, but I try! I wish many of that I would already given you and put behind but... well...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aeridis