Search results

1. Theatricalis

FREE A little Shard- Project Recruitmen

If you’re still interested in voice actors, I’m available and would be happy to help out!
  2. Theatricalis

FREE The Legend of Zelda: Servants of Darkness (Fan Game) Recruitment Thread

Just sent you an email regarding voice acting. :)
  3. Theatricalis

FREE OUTBREAK CHRONICLES - Apocalypse Game (A-RPG WITH CHOICES/CONSEQUENCES SYSTEM) RECRUITMENT

Hello, if you're looking for voice actors I'd be happy to audition and lend a hand.
  4. Theatricalis

TRADE Above & Below Project Recruitment

I'd be interested in voice acting! Do you have any sample lines to record?
  5. Theatricalis

FREE Elemental Light - 1 Female Voice Actor Needed Please!

@Lilly I tried to send it to you directly but it wouldn't let me, so here's the soundcloud link. Thank you for the opportunity, and have a wonderful evening!
  6. Theatricalis

FREE Elemental Light - 1 Female Voice Actor Needed Please!

I’ll send in my audition once I get home from work! Thank you for the opportunity!
  7. Theatricalis

Hello there!

Hello! I'm fairly new here, despite having created this account ages ago. Just wanted to stop by and introduce myself. I'm Katee, and I consider myself an amateur voice actress hoping to one day be a part of some really cool games!
  8. Theatricalis

TRADE Welcome to the Lorelei Project! (Angel/Demon themes)

What kind of characters are you seeking voice acting for?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Here's what people think game dev life is like: Oh I'll just add this feature and that feature.

A game devs' reality: add one feature and watch the rest break like domino's.
The light has gone out of my life.

About time they finally press the kill switch button for older makers.
Sorry everyone, I am here sporadically. After 6 years of delays after delays in my life, I try to do all mat once and that means that I spread thin everywhere because it just is impossible to crunch 6 years in one or even two, but I try! I wish many of that I would already given you and put behind but... well...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aeridis