Search results

1. Steps count with condition?

-Do you have more details or source example to give me to undestand this way. I can make event, that start counting step but, that happend only in event & when some or x condition was reach but, beacause steps was already happend in start, i can't make game count those because, event not was jet...
  2. Steps count with condition?

Yush, i like to ask how i can make even, that count "steps" & when steps reach some number, then hapend event? I know, then i can add event, like "Control Variables" -> "Other" -> "Steps" -option but, i can't find same or similar option in "Conditional Branch" -menu, that can count or use my...
  3. Reference Error: MakeVideoPlayline not defined

I fix the problem for somehow for now by just making new project & copy new refference files & updated script files & then copy source files into project & copy source setup in project in new one. That was pretty complicated but, i fix this anyway for now. YEP_CoreEngine try to just somehow...
  4. Reference Error: MakeVideoPlayline not defined

It works meaby if downgrading but, i don't want to do so because, RPG Maker MV just get new patch/update that have example new GENE tool what i don't have jet. I just like to upgrade my project mostly because i want to make this project compatible with new update. I din't update RPG Maker MV...
  5. Reference Error: MakeVideoPlayline not defined

Yush, i get just after new RPG Maker MV update this error: Reference Error: MakeVideoPlayline not defined I hear you can fix this problem by downgrade MV base script system or someting but, i don't want to downgrade my project or MV files, i just want to otherwise updgrade this project so...
  6. 3x Resource hud in the top right corner

-Thanks alot, i guess that is the think what im looking for. :3
  7. 3x Resource hud in the top right corner

Yush, i like to ask if this is possible. It's there possible show 3x diffrence resources in the top screen in game mode. Meaby x items what was in player invetory. I like to see or get visible someting like this: X money, X Wood, X Stones. What can see in gameplay in gameplay screen without...
  8. Set game draw image for default in battle (Script)

Not because it would disrupt me but, i still like to have thease plugin if there is any or better solution. For now i was added manually in battle scene "Show Picture" -element/command but, ofcourse that was added manually but, i don't need to use that if battle load that automaticly if there...
  9. Set game draw image for default in battle (Script)

Well, yeah. I just acutally want to display a picture everytime when thease battle start & thease plugin was for sure helpfull if there is any. -Well, thanks for this too but, acutally that not was the think what i want to do. I have already own picture made & that not battleback picture...
  10. Set game draw image for default in battle (Script)

-I know how to do it or use both of thease way but, that not was acutally think or way what think i like to use. Thease both have still same problem. You need to manually add them into battle scene. I just want to load separate image into battle scene automaticly everytime when battle scene load...
  11. Set game draw image for default in battle (Script)

Well, simply question & answer is just: I want to draw by the image on the screen each time when the battle starts by default.
  12. Set game draw image for default in battle (Script)

Welcome, I was not sure how to tell you this better, or how I want to tell you this but, I would like the game to automatically default to do something whenever there is fighting. I have been a problem exists in this matter, which I have tried to solve...
  13. Set default hit-ration to 100%?

-Ok, thanks if you think then thease fix the hit-ration problem. :3
  14. Set default hit-ration to 100%?

-What features box if not use "Skill" -database system?
  15. Set default hit-ration to 100%?

Yush, tittle say all, i want to set thease game based default attack hit ration to allways hit when attack -> 100%. How to set thease or where i can edit that default hit-ration into script? Sometimes when enemy/player attack, thease can miss their attack but, this project i need to hit allways.
  16. The user interface of transparency Removal? (JS)

I still like to get filled or set width to fill thease battle window status area to game window size, thanks. :3
  17. The user interface of transparency Removal? (JS)

-Thanks i fix this problem for now! Only thinks what i saw there gonna left is battle progress window size. When all player attackers was a select their move, the window is resized and it will leave the same on both sides of the opening, I would like to fill out a menu...
  18. The user interface of transparency Removal? (JS)

-Hmm, im not sure if we talk same page for now but, yes i want to get thease menu backround color to solid, thease base color what thease was already in deafult & if there is somekind of menu backround file in game folder then what's that file was then? Previous version of RPG softwares don't...
  19. The user interface of transparency Removal? (JS)

- This is transparent but, the windows system does not affect the transparency in this engine or game testing.
  20. The user interface of transparency Removal? (JS)

Of course I save my work after the change, but it is usually on how to save works is a bit different elsewhere but, in any case. Those plugin settings I had not changed any certainty than the resolution of the window size and window transparency setting. Otherwise all setting including MV...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Here's what people think game dev life is like: Oh I'll just add this feature and that feature.

A game devs' reality: add one feature and watch the rest break like domino's.
The light has gone out of my life.

About time they finally press the kill switch button for older makers.
Sorry everyone, I am here sporadically. After 6 years of delays after delays in my life, I try to do all mat once and that means that I spread thin everywhere because it just is impossible to crunch 6 years in one or even two, but I try! I wish many of that I would already given you and put behind but... well...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aeridis