Search results

1. video playback randomly crashes games

is this a common error with previous versions of mv? i started my project several updates ago and 6 out of seven times it plays movies fine, but other times it hangs a few seconds in. i turned off all plugins except title skip 1.0
  2. html5 erroring with itch.io

is this a thing? is was working previously, albeit slowly. i threw a preloader on my project and this error started happening whenever itch would try and run it: do these words mean anything to anyone? now i can't get it to work at all even with the plugin off. but it still plays fine as...
  3. attacking two specific enemies instead of two random enemies?

is it a plug in? is it a script edit? is it in vanilla MV and I don't see it? thanks anyone who reads this.
  4. 'character' layer vs 'tileset' layer

Is this a thing!? I took a tile from a tileset, animated it with four frames (galv's character frames), kept the width(48x4), changed the height48x4), BUTT, when I went to plug it back into the editor as a 'character' it displays a few pixels above where it should logically be. I then set this...
  5. first person camera

is anyone else developing their games 1st person? it's been challenging so far but really enjoyable.
  6. Video overlay with transparency.

nah.
  7. closing a message window without player input

is this possible? I know about \^ but it advances to the the final window and waits for player input to close it. thank you anyone.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Have a random update.
Here's what people think game dev life is like: Oh I'll just add this feature and that feature.

A game devs' reality: add one feature and watch the rest break like domino's.
e

I90hkCf.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slavdy