Search results

1. Chapter-based game Question

So, I'm making a game that's divided into 7 chapters. There are some decisions to make here and there in every chapter and depending on what you choose, you either advance to the next chapter or you go back to the previous chapter and start all over again. I know how to branch out the game with...
  2. Flying character

Is there any way of creating a party member that flies on the map instead of walking? Is there an already existing sheet I can base it on? I have no problem in editing sprites, I just want to know if it's at all possible because I'm still a noob.
  3. Attack power of a move increases when hit

Is there a way for a skill's power to increase after being hit by an enemy? I'm thinking of the Rage move from Pokemon: the user can't perform any other move but Rage once selected but every time the user gets hit, the move increases in power. I can't seem to find a formula that works.
  4. Grass-Type Animations

hey guys, so, does anyone know if animations such as leaves, roots or vines exist to use in battle? If so, where to find them? Been searching everywhere and I couldn't find.
  5. SV Animated Enemies

Hey guys, so, I'm running into an issue I can't seem to resolve. I installed Yanfly's Battle Core plugins, the action sequence packs and the one that lets you animate your enemies by choosing your SV actors. Managed to install it, and everything's fine. Thing is, whenever I go into battle test...
  6. Question about camera

Is there any way to spin the camera around in a battle or turn it upside down? I wanted an attack to have in the animation the camera turning upside down, and also doing the 'batman' style where the camera spins around. Is there any way to achieve this?
  7. Skill Immunity

Hey guys, I'm trying to get a 'flying' character to be immune to a specific skill that is related to the ground. How can I make him immune to it?
  8. Help with enemy transformation

Hey guys, I'm only 40 hours into RPG Maker, so I'm an absolute noob at this. I've made much progress by logical conclusions and a few video tutorials, yet there is something I can't seem to make happen. So there is this specific skill I made that's similar to the minimize move from Pokemon -- it...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Have a random update.
Here's what people think game dev life is like: Oh I'll just add this feature and that feature.

A game devs' reality: add one feature and watch the rest break like domino's.
e

I90hkCf.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slavdy