Search results

1. Acer2020

RMMZ Common Event Buttons (Or Similar)

Hello everyone! Hope you are all doing well and staying safe. I have a plugin request to make for RMMZ. My game has a system that allows the player to interact with objects and NPCs when approaching them. To complete this system, I need to be able to assign common events to keyboard keys...
  2. Acer2020

MBS - Map Zoom and Galv - MV Timed Message Popups

Hello everyone, hope your all well. I'm having some compatibility issues with two plugins: MBS - Map Zoom and MV Timed Message Popups. Basically, the message popups work fine at normal scale. However, when I zoom into any map, the popups do not anchor to events as intended. Unfortunately i'm...
  3. Acer2020

Interaction Window

Hi all, hope y'all are keeping well. I was hoping someone could help me with a plugin which creates an interaction window. Basically this is a window which pops up to inform the player of what action(s) may be taken when interacting with a particular event. Similar to the interaction system we...
  4. Acer2020

Acer2020 Modern Resources (Updated August 17)

Hi everyone! When I first got hold of RMMV I noticed a lack of modern resources available. So I created and made edits of my own and thought I'd share them in case others had the same problem. I'm not a pixel artist by trade and these are some of my first sprites, so feel free to point out or...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Have a random update.
Here's what people think game dev life is like: Oh I'll just add this feature and that feature.

A game devs' reality: add one feature and watch the rest break like domino's.
e

I90hkCf.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slavdy