Search results

1. The Florana Princess

Ancient Dungeons: Winter is now live!

These are beautiful! I always look forward to Celianna's tilesets :D  
  2. The Florana Princess

Store downloads no longer available

Sure I'll let her know. I just thought there was another way to download my files while we all wait for the transfer. I'll have to be patient! thanks for clearing it up Shaz as usual!
  3. The Florana Princess

Yes to both counts. I sent my details to her a long while ago, and even replied on that thread a couple of times. I just assumed it was taking a while because she has other things on. That's why i stated " When I go to the rpg maker website my purchases from the forum store are unfortunately...
  4. The Florana Princess

As I unfortunately had my hard drive wiped, I lost most of the resource packs I had saved (bought from the forum store). When I try to re-download them it comes up with an error that the link is false (i.e the file isn't there any more). When I go to the rpg maker website my purchases from the...
  5. The Florana Princess

Poll: Console Use

I technically own an Xbox360, PS Vita and a WiiU, although I haven't used any of them for months. If i had to choose i'd say i use the WiiU more
  6. The Florana Princess

RPG Creator Released!

What size resources can we use? Ace or MV?
  7. The Florana Princess

ReStaff March 2016

I'm getting failed - network error on anything I'm downloading from rpgmaker. MV trial, restaff releases, everything.
  8. The Florana Princess

Forum Store Purchases Transfer

Same with me, I can be placed at the back of the queue. I sent mine in about a month ago and i can wait 6 years if necessary! :D  
  9. The Florana Princess

Anyone Else...Let Down by MV?

The only thing I'm over the moon about is the character generator, but with that I have a problem with the lack of clothing options. Very lacklustre. Perhaps over the course of a year there might be updates to it, but like you said it's very barren. I'll be sticking to Ace for now unless steam...
  10. The Florana Princess

I used to be on dA but i found it a bit juvenile. Is it still the best place to upload and...

I used to be on dA but i found it a bit juvenile. Is it still the best place to upload and become discoverable?
  11. The Florana Princess

As a hobby artist, what's the best place to upload art?

As a hobby artist, what's the best place to upload art?
  12. The Florana Princess

[Resource Pack Preview] Memories Resource Pack Series (Choose your favourite)

I love Peace in Egypt! The only problem for me is how tinny the melody line sounds, but I think that is just my personal preference. I'd probably lower the melody line an octave lower. What do you think? The pyramid: can't fault it at all. It's a perfect track for dungeon-eque pyramids, and I...
  13. The Florana Princess

Events facing the wrong direction

Sorry it took so long. Crappy Aussie internet is crappy. There's absolutely nothing in common events. Zero, Zip. I hadn't even got that far into the game yet! Here's the link to the project: https://www.dropbox.com/s/p5vimr07hk0xqhp/Hurricane%20Paisley.zip?dl=0 It's about 32mb big (due to...
  14. The Florana Princess

What do you mean by the remaining event? Do you mean the rest of the autorun? Coz that's legitimately it :P The first few maps in the game overall are all just for the purpose of autorun cut scenes, so they're all simple with lots of dialogue, a couple of music changes in some of them, then at...
  15. The Florana Princess

Attached. I've tried changing the direction fix, priority and trigger and it doesn't seem to change.
  16. The Florana Princess

Bioshock 2... Why the hate!?!?

I love all three Bioshocks. I actually liked the second one more than the first. Mechanics were polished and the story was great. However in saying that, I actually read the book "Rapture", which was a novel based around the origin stories of the Bioshock universe. This may have helped me...
  17. The Florana Princess

Yep attached. It's an autorun cut-scene event. It's pretty much just a wall of text with a transfer at the end that starts automatically, hence I didn't see it as too much of a problem (ALL my maps have an autorun event and it's only two maps this is happening on).
  18. The Florana Princess

I couldn't find anything in the forums that ascertains to this problem. I was happily working on my game and every thing was going smoothly. I then play tested what I had. The first couple of maps were fine, then BAM, the next two maps have all of my decorative characters facing upwards. I...
  19. The Florana Princess

Ancient Dungeons

I hate time differences as I sit here by my computer on the 4th July desperate to buy this pack and start using it :P So excited! *edit* It's 4th July in the USA now I believe, why am I not seeing product XD
  20. The Florana Princess

Shameless self-promotion is shameless :P

Shameless self-promotion is shameless :P

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

treele.jpg
A them/they in a forest... a still for the game I'm working on.
Making a blue-magic-heavy game is very fun but there's a lot of extra hassle as well. Balancing skills for both enemy and player usage isn't easy.
BTW everyone on staff who made the forum jump, thank-you! This time I am not panicked and lost all rounds.
I'm not searching for bugs, just pleasant surprises, for now on ^^
Been a while since I've been here, whoops. My computer's been acting really stupid so I wasn't able to work on my projects, but the good news is I've got a new one, meaning I can get back to work. And I've got a nice idea in mind, I'll just need to find some good scripts for the Aesthetic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michelle_Buo