Search results

1. Fireseal

Violent Whispers [Beta Version 0.4]

Hello Dark_Metamorphosis, I downloaded your demo last night and finished playing it today. I must say it was a good hour and a half spent! The fights were tough at the beginning and a little grinding was required (which I love), and the boss battle(s) were engaging even with having a gained a...
  2. Fireseal

RMVX Star Stealing Prince

I'm about 2 hours into the game and I have to say I am loving it so far. The balance in fights isn't easy where you can win by only clicking attack, attack, attack... I love the IP bars! If you got that idea from Lufia 2... I will love you forever! :D Anyhow I am taking a break as I got...
  3. Fireseal

Hello from a veteran!

Hi Indinera, I've only had the pleasure of playing Deadly Sin and Laxius Power, but I must say I am truly impressed with the level of attention you've placed on both games. :)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

treele.jpg
A them/they in a forest... a still for the game I'm working on.
Making a blue-magic-heavy game is very fun but there's a lot of extra hassle as well. Balancing skills for both enemy and player usage isn't easy.
BTW everyone on staff who made the forum jump, thank-you! This time I am not panicked and lost all rounds.
I'm not searching for bugs, just pleasant surprises, for now on ^^
Been a while since I've been here, whoops. My computer's been acting really stupid so I wasn't able to work on my projects, but the good news is I've got a new one, meaning I can get back to work. And I've got a nice idea in mind, I'll just need to find some good scripts for the Aesthetic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sxips